No announcement yet.

A Junkyard Save - 190e content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some front fitment photos per request. Sorry for the quality its all I got right now since the car is at a buddy's shop getting motor work done.

Here is the interior I pulled from the second 190e in all its Oxbloody glory.

(its for sale btw)

And heres the old one rotting in my driveway.

Instagram: @robbytopher

Comment

Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful! The wheels, the interior, the perfectly 90's two-tone exterior. 10/10.

Comment

I think I sorted mine out, rolled the fenders and put on fender spacers. Also went from 13mm pads to 21mm pads. Slightly rubs on the driver's side, but hopefully I can sort it out. If you haven't added fender spacers yet, I advise you to do so, they really help.

That red interior is so nice, I'm really jealous that most US-spec W201's come with nearly full extras. Here in Europe it's already hard to find electric windows or an automatic.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgen View Post
          I think I sorted mine out, rolled the fenders and put on fender spacers. Also went from 13mm pads to 21mm pads. Slightly rubs on the driver's side, but hopefully I can sort it out. If you haven't added fender spacers yet, I advise you to do so, they really help.

That red interior is so nice, I'm really jealous that most US-spec W201's come with nearly full extras. Here in Europe it's already hard to find electric windows or an automatic.
          Im running fender spacers on mine and I've slightly rolled my fenders, but more roll and spacing will be needed.The offset on the RS's is a tad aggressive for this car at et13

And I prefer manual interior honestly. I swapped the power rear windows for roll ups and put manual seats as well...less to go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by lamsv View Post
            Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful! The wheels, the interior, the perfectly 90's two-tone exterior. 10/10.
            Thank you thank you. Im trying to do everything period correct with as much rare stuff I can get my hands on. There are a few more little bits in store that should really set it all off.

Comment

Originally posted by chayden View Post
              Im running fender spacers on mine and I've slightly rolled my fenders, but more roll and spacing will be needed.The offset on the RS's is a tad aggressive for this car at et13

And I prefer manual interior honestly. I swapped the power rear windows for roll ups and put manual seats as well...less to go wrong.
              What are the wheel specs?
              I'm running 17x9 +2 205/40 and 17x10 ET26 215/40 at the moment.

Building a W124 Benz

Comment

17x8.5 et13, they aren't aggressive wheel sizes but the offset is a little low.

Comment

Man the wheels, interior, stance...everything about this is so on point. Looks Amazing!

@projects_always

Comment

Wow! That interior and steering wheel look amazing.

If I had that I would go all Asian and cover them with protective plastic covers when I wasn't showing them off.

Comment

nice man!
                      but why let the other one rot away?

anywho, i recently bought an 190e 1.8 automatic, 2nd owner, but my plans on it are stalled, need 2 finish my w114 project first!

looking forward what you are going to do with the car in the future!!
                      GOD ONLY LOVES YOU
                      WHEN YOUR CAR IS LOW AS FCK!

Project page:
                      "1971 W114 230.6"

Future BagRider

Comment

Originally posted by JHermes View Post
                        nice man!
                        but why let the other one rot away?

anywho, i recently bought an 190e 1.8 automatic, 2nd owner, but my plans on it are stalled, need 2 finish my w114 project first!

looking forward what you are going to do with the car in the future!!
                        The other car was just too far gone, motor needed a full rebuild, cooling system was shot, shock tower was blown out, nothing electrical worked, every bushing was destroyed etc etc... just not worth it. But I saved as much as I could from her and either used it in my current car or sold it.

Comment

Damn dude, what you do for work?? Some fine rides

Comment

Originally posted by Trubs96 View Post
                            Damn dude, what you do for work?? Some fine rides
                            I ask my self that question everyday

Comment

Just followed you on insta man, loving the car so far! Period correct projects are like this are awesome, keep it up!

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
                              "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
                              SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

I love this 190e! Please keep it up, maybe make the doors out of transparent plastic, so that everyone can enjoy the glorious interior
                                "You could roll an E30 in a BMW showroom today and people would think:
                                Well, they finally got the 1 series right!"

3.0 L e30 ground up build

Comment

Working...
                                X