Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Originally posted by Sergey View Post
    i don't have any machinery, i borrowed industrial stuff. good thing called friends at work.
    That's awesome sergey! Keep up the great work and keep updated please!
    I drive a HooptiE
    OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

Shopped! I see it from the pixels. I know because I've seen a few in my day...

but seriously. the wheels are only standing on the side. Lowering is shopped. I bought this car last saturday and now i'm waiting for 4x100 to 5x112 spacers and coilovers... The car is 1997 1.9TDI 110hp (fixing it to 140hp with evry-mod)

My life situation changed a bit so i laid up the old gas mercs for saving money. I need to drive alot next 10 months so diesel is the shit.

Comment

if god ever give you a name i'd be "WIN"

Comment

The wheels was checked out and they are almost absolute round 0,09, 0,16, 0,25 ja 0,32mm maximun difrence.
          SUNNY 195/45/16 tires from http://www.camskill.co.uk

now they are benchmarked, so today i know that they will fit perfectly on GOLF mk3 but hey, my golf is running up north and there's soon snowseason so they are now where they belong... MB W123

What i know for sure, is that the rear wheels will fit perfectly front and i need to put the front wheels again to pieces and take off the 1" lip and buy two 3 or 4 inch lips and then put them rear. SO they won't fit perfectly on a merc in current setup. it helps that i have spacers, rear 25mm/1" and front 15mm/0,6".

It's a good start.

I can't really use a camera

Comment

They look awesome dude! Congratulations, all the hard work payed off!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

indeed. Now there's only deeper lips to be purchased. Up here north we are going to get some snow in november, so not really much inspiration right now

Comment

WAAAAAATTTTT, awesome

Comment

i know, those were my inspiraton. those chromed ones wasn't a set of four last time i checked (2 years ago), only one just for show. that second is 2 piece with steelbarrel.

My fellow mercedes-guy from finland have steelies in progress, not finished yet:

This image is the first i saw, and got the idea.

That second Pic the W114 is done by a Body Shop here in the Town I live

Comment

could you get me their contact info?

Comment

could you get me their contact info?

Yeah

info@black-forest-customs.de

But I have no Idea if they Speak English and the Page is very Unactual

Comment

handy man, savage work

Comment

no problem, im a Finn and we mandatory learn 3 foreign languages in gradeschool, german was one i chose

Comment

not really a split rim... although it is 18" Lorinser... but with OEM merc hubcaps

VIP look when the lips are polished.

Comment

those look great.

Comment

not really a split rim... although it is 18" Lorinser... but with OEM merc hubcaps

VIP look when the lips are polished.

never seen before... do you know the model of those Lorinsers

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X