Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basic paint correction - sorting out some paint fade.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic paint correction - sorting out some paint fade.

Hi guys, I come to you all with a quick question (maybe not so quick in the end however).
    Basically, up until now I have been using a simple resin polish, a pad and my own strength to bring out the shine of my faded, tornado red colour. After polishing it all, I protected it with some Farecla G3 Super Gloss Paste. Since my car is mainly parked outside in the sun, as I am away from home a lot, you can imagine that the paint tends to fade a few weeks after polishing it. My question to you all is, if I was to get into machine polishing my car myself, what sort of gear should I be prepared to buy, and most importantly how do I use such a machine to its full potential? Here I am referring to the different pads which are available for such machines, I have done some basic research and found out about the different types of machines and pads available, but I want to confirm with everyone who has something to say about this so I don't end up badly ruining my original paint. In essence, would anybody be able to spend a few minutes explaining to me the art of machine polishing your pride and joy, or link me to a reputable tutorial? I will be very thankful for any input made. Thank you for taking the time to read my thread, and for any information given.

Id recommend doing a lot of reading on autogeekonline.net lots of good info over there.

Comment

Kingroot for PC is your closest companion on the off chance that you need to attach your Android gadget to your PC or tablet. It is a hazard free application and furthermore charges zero cost to root your gadget rapidly. Presently, android clients require not get mistook for dialect of various sites.
      How to use kingroot pc

Comment

if the Android device messing up with the default features the only option is Android rooting process. Right now there are a number of rooting tools available in the public and Magisk Apk become the most useful tool right now. This tool is complete free tool and this is the only rooting tool for the end users to handle the Android rooting process for any Android device. Download Magisk Apk.

Comment

Working...
        X