These stuff are expensive ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These stuff are expensive ?

Ok so i am yet to get a drivers licence in 5 months but i was wondering how do you guys do it ? Like what do most of you work ? I mean these wheels the suspension and tiers are just part of this some cars are even worked heavy under the hood and are made into beasts. Just was wondering because of a student who is just getting into this its soo much anyways pardon me for my bad english.

I just graduated college a little over a year ago and I'm finally working a big boy job. It took me until I was out of school and working full time to really be able to invest in this stuff. I know it can seem super expensive to think of the totality of a car project, but it becomes easier when it's just one part at a time spread out over a few years.

Comment

i know the struggles since i'm a student as well, but just make sure you're 100% right before you buy new shit. to be honest i've got a pretty good student job which allows me to buy some small stuff here and there but for expensive stuff i need to think twice if i really need it and to see if there's no other way around. just keep working your ass off and eventually you should have some cash to waste on your car.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
      "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

All people see is the comolete build or just parts. But that doesnt mean the person hasnt been saving up hustling hard to afford those things.

Save up buy one part then find something else and save for that before you know it your car is almost how you want it. But a project car is never finished it just gets abandoned
        Like_ay_sir

Comment

Don't forget that some of the cars you drool over are built on debt. I've seen it before, STi's, EVO's and GTR's all built on huge loans because they live at home with mummy and daddy. I actually met one person (with the STi) who applied for 5 credit cards before he spent a cent on them and then maxed 3 of them out on parts. He didn't even own the car, it was bought on a personal loan! No idea how he's going today, but I bet you he's financially fucked.
          My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

I go to this thing called a "job", work there 40-60 hours a week, and then they pay me for my services. Typically that's how most people pay for their things.

In terms of affording cool shit: Save as much money as you can, hustle hard to flip and make a few bucks, and hunt for the deals. You can find GOOD parts and cars, if you know where to look and have cash in your pocket.

People who make up the stupid excuse of "Oh well real parts are expensive and I'm broke!" don't often realize that they should focus on saving for a good, long time and then pull the trigger on stuff they want. The rest of backwards-ass goons just rack up their credit card bill or build on the bank's dime. Typically, those are the guys who build a car for a "season" and then part it out once the 5 minutes of fame has worn off.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I go to this thing called a "job", work there 40-60 hours a week, and then they pay me for my services. Typically that's how most people pay for their things.

In terms of affording cool shit: Save as much money as you can, hustle hard to flip and make a few bucks, and hunt for the deals. You can find GOOD parts and cars, if you know where to look and have cash in your pocket.

People who make up the stupid excuse of "Oh well real parts are expensive and I'm broke!" don't often realize that they should focus on saving for a good, long time and then pull the trigger on stuff they want. The rest of backwards-ass goons just rack up their credit card bill or build on the bank's dime. Typically, those are the guys who build a car for a "season" and then part it out once the 5 minutes of fame has worn off.
              I am a student. I am broke alot of the year but I work 20-25 hours a week on top a full school workload and work 40-50hrs a week every summer to buy parts, go to shows, beer. I mean it isn't some easy thing, get a job and bust balls. You have to work, pay for parts, bills. And MLM makes a great point on a lot of the internet famous cars. I've seen so many get bought, wheels, airlifts newest stuff, frame notch and wrapped to last <1 year and parted out on instagram to then bank rolled into another cookie cutter deal.
              I paid for my first truck, kept it. Bought my passat from the bank. Bought my BMW from some guy moving to hawaii. And bought 3 different cars that I flipped for some extra money

Comment

that doesnt mean the person hasnt been saving up hustling hard to afford those things.

Comment

Well done! I hope you will get your driver's license without problems,that is an exciting experience. The prices for car in USA are not that high. You may buy car for $4000. You may earn money even being a student as there are always some services online where students are helping other students completing their assignments online. I bought my car 2 years ago and money spent on the car were earned when I was working as a business plan writer at writing service. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

You are so right. But true but hey im just turning 18 so im going to get a job soon

Comment

do you have to be 18 to work in your country or something?

cause i've been working my ass off since 14yo and those 4 years helped saving up for financing my lincense and car

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                      "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Shame control us and our lives, it makes the choices we just state in spec and watch what's doing... as far as now it goes like a bot... auto!
                        https://expert-writers.net

Comment

Thanks for share the great post. Shanghai Kacooler Auto Parts is one of the best car fridge freezer supplier and manufacturer. We sell the whole quantity of vehicle fridge freezer that are built with the high quality of materials.

Comment

Working...
                          X