SOWO/ European Experience thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
    I made some maps to get a general idea of Savannah.

The first one is a road map based on how rough the roads are. Yellow means you need to be careful going down them, red means you're more than likely going to scrape in a low car. Grey means don't drive down that road at all.

The second is a map based on how safe the area is. Yellow means you'll be fine walking in a group, red means it's okay to drive down but I wouldn't walk down it or park my car on it, and grey means you'll get shot or mugged if you walk or drive down it. This map is pretty general, but there are decent pockets within some of the yellow or red areas. Most of the time the areas around hotels will be pretty safe by Savannah standards. There's no green on this map because I'm not going to tell you any place is actually safe. Be alert and pay attention to your surroundings anywhere you go in Savannah, don't walk alone at night, and you'll be just fine. I can't tell you how many times I've walked through Savannah at night and for the most part I haven't had any issues and that's when there's not thousands of tourists on every street.

I hope this helps some of you

Also at the end of Tybee Island there's a great spot to drive onto the beach get pictures on a beach service entrance. I wouldn't actually know that though because driving on the beach is illegal and I would never break a law like that
    I love you
    IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

yesterday they decided to tear up all of 37th street so that sucks. It's a three inch straight drop onto 37th so pretty much undriveable. You can get past it by going all the way down to Habersham. I scrape pretty bad on that intersection but it's better than the alternative. It won't be a problem if you're staying north of 37th, which most "downtown" hotels are, but if you're staying farther south you'll have issues.

Comment

wait....so it's not happening at helen this year?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          wait....so it's not happening at helen this year?
          no, the city counsel doesn't like us anymore.... hopefully ppl will have more respect in the future
          sigpic

Pronounced Eve-odd Rich-E

Comment

For anyone going to EuEx this year, I'm trying to get a BMW meet started for the night before the show starting at 7:30 because the sunset usually makes for some pretty incredible scenery at Turner Creek Boat Ramp. Apple maps won't find it but google maps will since it's just a big parking lot and boat ramp under a bridge
            Event by Tyler Armstrong on Friday, May 19 201711 posts in the discussion.

Comment

Presently a day's every one of the people groups are occupied with their step by step works. All the days even in Sundays too individuals are occupied. Nobody didn't get enough unwinding from their bustling life. This circumstance will gravely influence in their family life and the character arrangement. Visit with your family and companions are the best way to discharge these sorts of issue and pressure.
              kerala houseboats

Comment

I was thinking of visiting Savannah. Can you please tell me some cheap places to stay and the best food joints?

Chennai to Kerala Tour Packages

Comment

Working...
                X