StanceWorks Mid-Atlantic Meet 2016 Idea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks Mid-Atlantic Meet 2016 Idea Thread

What's up everyone? It's been a long time since any of us organized a StanceWorks meet/get together. I want to say the last one I went to was back in 2010/2011. Many of the folks that came aren't even active on the forum anymore. But I figured it was worth a shot to see if I could conjur up some interest in the possibility of doing a StanceWorks meet later this year. The last one we did was out in Annapolis MD. I'm in Northern VA myself and I don't mind driving a little ways for a good meet. I'm figuring this meet would be for the VA, WV, MD, DC, DE & PA folks. If anyone wanted to come from further away (NC, NJ, etc.) the more the merrier! I mean sure, we could always wait to H20i and host a meet there but I was looking for something a little more low key. Something where we could meet up, hang out, put some faces to names, the OG's could reminisce on when we were young and hip, maybe grab a bite to eat and take some photos. Nothing too crazy. Not something I would want hyped up on social media. Maybe a Facebook event page at most to invite the people that aren't really active on here any more. Feel free to share thoughts and ideas in here. I was thinking maybe sometime around July or August. A big park would probably be an ideal spot but I'm just rambling on at this point. Whatcha think folks?

On a side note, I used to host big Wrong Fitment Crew meets back in the day and am still very active on that site as well so I could possibly work on doing a collab meet between the two forums. Just a thought.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Think its a great idea if you need any help Im in VA as well and can lend a hand.
    Follow on IG
    amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
    Vintage AME Wheels
    RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
    W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore View Post
      Think its a great idea if you need any help Im in VA as well and can lend a hand.
      Appreciate it man! I'll try to get the ball rolling on something soon.
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Something of a noob on this site, also in NoVA, would be interested to see something happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jackies View Post
          Something of a noob on this site, also in NoVA, would be interested to see something happen.
          Whereabouts in NoVa?
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Fairfax

Comment

Originally posted by jackies View Post
              Fairfax
              Ah right on. You're right up the street from me. I'm in Haymarket.
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Working...
              X