i need personal advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need personal advice

hey guy many of you wont know me but if you can help me id appreciate it so here is what I need advice on my girlfriend cheated on me with not 2,3, or 4 but 5 of my friends what should I do

5? Also, "friends"?Bye, Felicia.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

I realise this aint the place for tuff like this but I have no one to talk about it

Comment

Smear habanero juice on the outside of a condom and fuck her with it
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Do what any sensible man would do.

Your "friends" must have thought you were a beta male and that they could get away with it. So show them who is the alpha, show them who is superior. Fuck them. I know there's a lot of emotions going through you, just don't feel hopeless. Show everyone who you are.

I had a girl cheat on me, I beat the fuck out of the guy because he knew she was in a relationship. Told the bitch that the only reason he got his ass was because of her. She was crying and sniveling like a little bitch, while his ass was all bloody and busted up. Broke my knuckles on his face.

Don't kill anyone though, I'm not condoning any "illegal" acts, just do what you have to.

Cops were called, but they didn't do shit. He was trespassing into my place, got what he deserved.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

thanks guys and yeah I just had a run in with them all 5 tried to jump me and I pulled out my 12 gauge and said if they don't my house ill fill them full of lead and as for the girl i told if she never really loved me then she should've never dated me and make me feel like shit.

Comment

thank you guys for talking to me in my time of need

Comment

Sounds like a good time to start a new life. Move to a different part of the country, maybe?

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Originally posted by zoo View Post
                  Sounds like a good time to start a new life. Move to a different part of the country, maybe?
                  Cant only 16 but when i turn 18 im out of here

Comment

I don't know what drugs you're on but it must be some good shit.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

typical maxima owner
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        typical maxima owner
                        From his mothers' boyfriends' cousin or something wasn't it??
                        Lucas
                        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                        Originally posted by LCG
                        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

are you talking about that old thread that kid made about stance sucks i found out the that did it goes to my school

Comment

im not on drugs

Comment

I believe you. But I bet your ex (at least I hope for you she is your ex now) is....

Come on. Five...

Btw: tell your (former) mates that it turns out thqt you have some kind of STD. Then sit back and see how they react.
                              Lucas
                              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                              Originally posted by LCG
                              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Working...
                              X