Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn dude

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
    I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
      Damn dude

be happy for me man, I need this or I will destroy something or kill someone...

Comment

• Glad to finally see it back in the shop, or finally being worked on.
        Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• I'm happy to see some progress but I've got secondhand anger for your experience with that shop.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• At least this thread bump shows progress! The main reason I keep coming here to check on it.
            Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• omfg, I haven't been so excited about an update in a while tbh. Its given me inspiration to update my own thread hahaha.
              Last edited by leaferiksin; 09-21-2017, 01:56 PM. Reason: cant spell
              99 GS 400
              85' 190d
              99 Q45 (slightly nicer)
              97' q45 (rip)
              ig: erik.docx

Comment

• ...it's alive...

also that e38 i showed belongs to @matt__hollands on instagram, very friendly guy so just reach out to him and he'll tell you about all his problems with his air (there were a lot lol)

I remember one time I was in it he burst an air line when we were going like 100mph, spooky stuff. It's all sorted now though, we just came back from a trip to belgium in it and we had no problems at all

Comment

• I haven't been on SW in forever and was hoping this thread didn't die. Good luck with getting it finished.
                  [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                  [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                  Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

• Thanks man, since this got bumped I will give a little update.

Car looks more or less the same because its just blocking and blocking and blocking happening.

It was supposed to be finished last week, but it was not.

I offered a higher payment if the car was done last week with a "no rush" no paintjob.. they could not make it.

getting bi-xenons tho...
                    I have been looking for the inner lenses on the headlights as mine are quite yellowish.. is there any place that sells them? ( If you have this information and you share it with me the angel of luck will visit you and bless you with many luckz )

Comment

• Found on another forum :

" I had this problem on my '97 and just soaked the inner lenses in a bleach/water solution for a couple of days and they came out perfectly clear. I used about 1 cup of bleach in 1 gallon of water."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                        Day 734: Food supplies are running low, the paint shop have still not given the E38 back.

In the mean time my friend has pretty much finished his E38 so I'm going to threadjack this thread and show you his

Looks just like Ben Read's who done it first
                        Www.GrantMcDonnell.Com
                        @WeAreCerti

Comment

• Originally posted by konokrad View Post
                          Found on another forum :

" I had this problem on my '97 and just soaked the inner lenses in a bleach/water solution for a couple of days and they came out perfectly clear. I used about 1 cup of bleach in 1 gallon of water."
                          bleach?.. I have 2 sets of lights.. might as well try it.. feel like he is trolling tho...

pictupdateeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Yes it is still being worked on.

black primer to check lines and imperfections, looks really really good.

getting excited here...

Comment

• oh shit
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Can't wait to see the final product man, just read through the entire thread!
                              IG: @sebastienaudeon
                              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              *pats Sebs head*
                              there there.
                              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• '02 Audi S4 III+ GT's // '94 Audi S4 RS2'd // '95 Audi S6 donor // '87 Buick TR rusty

Comment

Working...
                                X