• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Over exposure to awesomeness!
    sigpic

Comment

• wouldn't look any different if it was chrome.
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• ^ you have a point? Or just getting you post count up?

nah you know what, i am going to retract that last sentence. everyone is entitled to their opinions, thats what adds depth to a forum.

personally a little contrast on a wheel breaks things up a bit. to me having a 3 piece wheel where all three parts of the wheel are the same color is a bit bland. and 5.5" lips in white would.
        1.show dirt like crazy,
        2.chip and then have to be recoated(especially when a lip is this large) vs having to pull out some polish and go to town on it
        3. simply just not my style

oh and big difference between polished and chrome other then looks, but im not going to get into that... lets get back on track
        Last edited by 1badg35; 05-04-2011, 08:32 PM.
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• amazing what a set of rims and nice stance can do to a car................I'm convinced!

Comment

• god damn that looks sweet
            Static:Society

*K04 on Board*

Comment

• Any updates Vince?
              Yuya Sano
              VIP Modular Wheels
              USA Headquarters
              10372 Trask Ave Unit A & F
              Garden Grove, CA 92843
              o: 866.613.1983
              f: 949.335.5602
              www.vipmodular.com

Comment

• I heard this was going to be crazy. Didn't expect this. Fucking hell.

Comment

• amazing. new set up is killing it
                  David

Comment

• this car is just fucking insane. stock i absouletly **** these cars. with what you've done to it: one of my favorite cars with a proper stance.
                    tumblr
                    myata

Comment

• Thanks everyone. things have been hectic finishing the car, but big updates for sure this weekend! and a funny one too....

here is a pic from about 1.5 weeks ago just to get you going.. lots of progress has happened since this. a ton..

Last edited by 1badg35; 06-03-2011, 08:23 AM.
                      sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

• i will let the pic do the talking.

Z will be driving this weekend.... more info soon
                        sigpic

Comment

• to everyone who likes my build... please vote for my Z in this contest

its a pic of the car as of last season, but another set of wheels for a die hard wheel whore cant hurt. lol
                          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Mike for putting this thread back up. Since I now have two threads going i am going to continue the build thread on this new link. has the full mod list and some new pictures start this new thread...

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.
                            sigpic

Comment

• luv 2 the max

<3 <3 <3 <3

new wheels are out of control. i want to scream really really loud right now
                              4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

• My God you've made some awesome progress

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X