This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to venture into Air ride

Hey guys, I new to this forum, as well to air ride. I just purchased the Ksport pro plus kit for my 13 BMW F30. I'm currently running BC Coilovers front & rear sway bars and have some questions. I read a post yesterday that somebody was running both BC Coilovers and Air ride. Is there a benefit for running both, or can just run the Ksport and sell my coil overs?

I track my car occasionally, and do Autocross every couple months. I've heard that air ride will handle better then Coilovers. Is this true?

Sorry if these questions are stupid, just trying to know what I'm getting into.
    2013 F30 M Sport
    Mods; Jb4 stage 2, Challenge downpipe, BC Coil Overs, Borla Atak Exhaust. Evolution Racewerks FMIC, charge pipe, M Factory LSD, H&R rear swaybar, Turner Front Strut brace, 19" Avant Garde 359 Matte Black, Carbon fiber rear spoiler, rear diffuser & side mirrors, white & black front splitter, Carbon fiber roof.

Were they running both or just running bags ON BC coil-overs?

Yes a well setup air suspension can perform on par with a set of coil-overs. The questions aren't stupid we are here to help!

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Airlift performance 4 way Manual air management

Category: parts
      Car Make:
      Price: $750.00
      List Date: May 4, 2017
      Description:
      FOR SALE!!!! BRAND NEW!! Air lift Manual air management, comes with 4 gallon tank, viair 444c compressor, all fittings, wiring, air line, gauges, 4 way paddles, gauge pods, looking to get $500 with out tank and compressor or $750 with tank and compressor ! Feel free to Message me if interested!

For more info and pictures, click here!

Or inquire below!

*formatted and hosted by throtl posting tool. Post on throtl, get free image hosting and post formatting!

Comment

Working...
      X