Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankfurt, steering wheel?

Hallo Germans!

I am from Finland myself and I am going on a vacation to Frankfurt in a couple of weeks and i wanted to ask you guys where I could get a cheap steering wheel of a newer VW because I want to upgrade the steering wheel in my old passat, so please if you know a shop in Frankfurt or know how I maybe can get one shipped here to Finland from germany, please tell me!

And if you want to tell me something about Frankfurt I should know before going there or any tips on where to go during my stay please share it with me!
    Thanks guys!

how new does it need to be ?

IŽd say look on ebay or ebay kleinanzeigen for a complete VW breaking as its actually not legal in germany to buy and sell used airbags...

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax View Post
      how new does it need to be ?

IŽd say look on ebay or ebay kleinanzeigen for a complete VW breaking as its actually not legal in germany to buy and sell used airbags...
      Im looking for something around 2010.

Okay thank you for the tip, and i guess it would also be okay to buy the steering wheel from germany and then the airbag from finland as i have seen airbags for sale here, although the are a bit pricey.

Comment

this is what I found on a super fast look around

Comment

Working...
        X