• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff

Comment

nice work

Comment

Really pitted but its wall art, I found my other older style valve cover that I am working on now.

Comment

pits can be sanded out...gotta keep going on that cause it will look sweet!
          chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

Oh my lot of work to do..
            >>>>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<<<<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok....

Comment

nice write up!

any special techniques i should know when i polish my bbs rs faces??

Comment

hmm....
                just wondering, but would this process work on something that was already not an anodized silver or machined or polished surface prior to the process?
                like if i were to do this to an already painted/powder coated wheel. would it work as well?

Comment

Originally posted by OMG TSX View Post
                  hmm....
                  just wondering, but would this process work on something that was already not an anodized silver or machined or polished surface prior to the process?
                  like if i were to do this to an already painted/powder coated wheel. would it work as well?
                  You'd have to strip the paint or powder-coat. This is the process of polishing metal.

Comment

so it would work right? thats all i wanted to know lol.
                    thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by vdubwardo View Post
                      nice write up!

any special techniques i should know when i polish my bbs rs faces??

Get small cone bits and a nice corded drill.....oh and a straight jacket cause you will want it about wheel 2 or 3.

New tip of the day.

Wheels are stripped and fairly polished but smooth or for touch up. Wheel cleaner helps to soften the metal for a better shine. Truckers have been doing it for a long time on tanks and wheels.

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

i'd like to contribute...this is something a friend of mine found

do it yourself! how to polish rims!Uradi sam, poliranje ruba felgi
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy.yoshi View Post
                          i'd like to contribute...this is something a friend of mine found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxxG4A4OgHI
                          my friend tried cleaning his chain on his bike like that you should see all 9 of his fingers

im working on building something like this

America's Leader For Custom Built Trucks! Texas Chrome Shophttps://www.texaschromeshop.com

Comment

That's the stuff I like Here some pics of my rims (DIY polished :P)

Mirror Style LOL

Last edited by luzi; 11-23-2009, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Great write up. Hey its my lex from like three years ago.
                              96 Civic HatchBatch-Done so far
                              97 Integra-In the works
                              04 Accord-DD

Comment

why not the aerosol stripper? in my experience it works better than the brush on stuff.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                                X