Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eurotrsh View Post
    Im not sure why you wouldnt in the first place
    until your transaction, only had one other customer request a secure certificate. (4+years) regardless, we have them in place now.

That wasnt a gripe, just simply explaining the whole ordeal.

Had you explained that my refund would take so long it wouldnt have been such a concern to me as to where my money was.
    i apologize if we weren't as informative as we could have been and if your experience didn't satisfy you, if ever you need wheels in the future we appreciate if you would give us the chance to earn your business/respect

Its also a little frustrating that there is no phone number in the US to contact you at.
    we are trying to accommodate this but the problem isn't U.S. number/contact, it is the time difference from Japan and U.S. example, even with someone in los angeles to answer a phone call, any questions would still go to japan and suffer time difference. we work m-f 9-6 but very big time difference. also a day difference, japan is already saturday when U.S. is friday. there is also the holiday last week "uminohi" on monday. we make note on the website but still have many people complain about delay in e-mail reply. we are thinking to have skype available soon to help. if you have suggestion we would greatly appreciate. if you have a voice, we will hear. we always looking to make improvements and make customer experience better. example, shipping delays occurred when moving so many customers wanted many shipping updates. today we added availability function to every wheel set on website. it will update automatically!

Comment

emailed u this morning

Comment

Originally posted by speedaddict View Post
        Judging by the way Roo responds to the accusations...I still wouldn't buy wheels from your company with your own money. This is just my personal preference though. I remember when all the scams were taking place, Roo was showing off his 20k he spent on his ride on his build. Just wondering, did he fix the issues with the previous customers from Fetch VIP? Or did he just blow it off and start a new one? I also remember he was joking about it with his friends on his myspace comment, saying "oh no, people on the internet **** me" or something along those lines....
        How do I respond that rubs you the wrong way? I was not involved with any "scams" but my business partner at the time, Timothy Pasillas, took cash from several people without placing orders as well as taking sold merchandise for his personal vehicle and withdrawing large sums of company funds without my knowledge, for his own personal use.

I worked as a manger of international relations at Bulletproof Auto for several years and was still doing so at the time of Fetch VIP. That was the money that went into my vehicle. Timothy was unemployed and had an illegally registered vehicle that suddenly saw thousands of new parts appear when people's orders and money went missing. With a criminal record and his only other source of income being illegal smog checks, he was able to smooth talk some of the customers into thinking I was the source of the missing money and problems. I offered up bank statements and other evidence to prove otherwise, yet the Internet mob mentality took affect. Regardless, I moved to Japan, continued to do business without the same problems. Timothy went on to start Bipputen, have the same non-delivery, missing money problems. I became a manger at Super Autobacs, Tim was in hiding, taking money under a fake Korean alias. Last I heard of him, someone I knew had paid him several thousands to register a RHD vehicle....months later, vehicle was not registered, money was not returned, and Timothy was complaining that people we after him so he was laying low.

I have taken care of over half of the customers that were left high and dry by Timothy's actions. I dipped into my personal funds to do so. The myspace comment was my attitude regarding the **** mob mentality on club Lexus and other forums that banned me before i could say my piece and resolve as much as possible.

Comment

More complaints that need your help Nao, from another site...show us that you care would ya? PM me and I'll give you the link.
          This guy is probably more than 50 mails deep as hi sent me status requests multiple times a day, including on the weekends. He was told immediately regarding the availability issue and was issued a partial refund to make up for it. He accepted that but is not mentioning either of those important facts in his complaints online. Either way, he is overstating everything and acting premature. He claims the wheels he got were bent, the wrong PCD, and whatnot but before we could reply, he had already taken the wheels apart and had them serviced. There is no way they were shipped from us in bent condition and all our records show the correct PCD. Regardless, I'm working with him to see that he is reasonably satisfied.

Comment

Roo, I understand you say you were ripped off by your business partner. The thing that I don't get is why lie about the status of people's order if you're a victim? How do you let THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of dollars slip through the cracks by your business partner and not notice?

over $10k at club lexus... http://www.clublexus.com/forums/buye...re-inside.html

How does it drag on that long? I'd love to give you benefit of the doubt. Things just don't add up. Nao was right, you are well known in the industry...there are so many forums that talk about how they were scammed by you. Alltrac.net, VIPstylecars.com, Clublexus, I understand if you're trying to run a legit business, but there's more stories popping up now about "JDM-WHEELS.com" and being mislead by the condition of wheels, shipping time, etc. There's always an excuse. Isn't there?

BTW, I do appreciate you coming on here and stating your side. It shows something...I hope this doesn't turn out to be a mob mentality post.

supercharged GS400

Comment

Roo, I understand you say you were ripped off by your business partner. The thing that I don't get is why lie about the status of people's order if you're a victim? How do you let THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of dollars slip through the cracks by your business partner and not notice?

over $10k at club lexus... http://www.clublexus.com/forums/buye...re-inside.html

How does it drag on that long? I'd love to give you benefit of the doubt. Things just don't add up. Nao was right, you are well known in the industry...there are so many forums that talk about how they were scammed by you. Alltrac.net, VIPstylecars.com, Clublexus, I understand if you're trying to run a legit business, but there's more stories popping up now about "JDM-WHEELS.com" and being mislead by the condition of wheels, shipping time, etc. There's always an excuse. Isn't there?

BTW, I do appreciate you coming on here and stating your side. It shows something...I hope this doesn't turn out to be a mob mentality post.
              It shows that the mob mentality that I scammed anyone or am in hiding is completely false. If you follow any situation to the end, you will find it was either resolved or I was not responsible for what occurred. Noone was "scammed" by me. Most of what you are referring to is people repeating the same crap that comes from what Timothy was responsible for.

I assume the "lie" regarding order status is in reference to a custom order from japan many years back. Any business that sells custom parts from japan that gives an ETA will tell you that it is impossible to make any guarantees because of the international build/shipping times. No lying there, our disclaimer has notes relating specifically to it.

Nobody is being mislead about the condition of the wheels as images of the wheels in the same condition are provided on the website and many times larger resolution versions are sent ahead of time via email. If there are delays in shipping, the customers are notified and in the case of what you're referencing, the customer was provided compensation for the delays. He accepted this but fails to make mention of it in his complaints online. He complains about wrong pcd and bends, yet my before shipping images of he wheels in question don't show any bends and he has yet to provide us with images of the packing materials. Instead of resolving it with us, he has the wheels apart, taken to a shop, and a malicious version of events without key points, all the while we're trying to work with him to understand the whole situation and resolve it. We have never stopped communication with him nor have we ever said we won't do anything to resolve it.

That being said, we sell about 20 sets of wheels each month. No company that deals in used parts will ever be 100% free from issues regarding the used parts and we are not leaving anyone high and dry when they do have complaints. I don't see how this is unreasonable?
              Last edited by Roo082880; 07-22-2010, 10:49 PM.

Comment

...and regarding Timothy. He took a lot of cash from people for orders that were never placed. I had no way of knowing about this money. I only found out later when people came to me claiming they had placed orders, yet had no receipt. They called Timothy, he claimed he deposited the money to he bank account. I looked up the bank records for the customer and yet there was no deposit. In one particular case, there was actually no deposit and yet a withdrawal for a "refund" that the customer never received. It was when I discovered large sums of money missing from the account that I asked Timothy to step down. This turned out to be a mistake because it allowed Timothy to turn around to all the people who he screwed and say he was no longer part of the business. Legally, he is required to disclose all credits and debts to me and because he did not do so, his name is still on that now defunct business. Regardless, he never paid back any of these funds, return any of the merchandise, nor did he ever make good on anything. He just pushed all the blame to me.

Comment

Can't live in the past and argue over other people's transactions.. Really have to watch buying overseas if you can't wait/ pay the shipping rates.Your really gambling with your $ Again this is jdm-wheels chance to step up and deliver. As I know implayaz is in need of a set!
                  I drive a HooptiE
                  OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

More complaints that need your help Nao, from another site...show us that you care would ya? PM me and I'll give you the link.
                    i have link but when i register two days ago, my account still not approved roo said they banned him from posting there too! it is very unfair because customer is not posting the whole story but i cannot post missing information

Comment

Originally posted by Hated_R View Post
                      Can't live in the past and argue over other people's transactions.. Really have to watch buying overseas if you can't wait/ pay the shipping rates.Your really gambling with your $ Again this is jdm-wheels chance to step up and deliver. As I know implayaz is in need of a set!
                      there is no gamble, we take orders by credit card. can always call card issuer and file charge back if ever don't receive order but we will never let it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by nao97 View Post
                        there is no gamble, we take orders by credit card. can always call card issuer and file charge back if ever don't receive order but we will never let it happen.
                        It is a gamble. Credit card companies give you 90 days to charge back. From what I'm reading, its taking longer for these cats to get their wheels which would mean its too late to chargeback...

I will say this, there is a lot of finger pointing going from "Tim" (which nobody has ever seen pics of) and Roo.
                        Last edited by speedaddict; 07-23-2010, 01:36 AM.

supercharged GS400

Comment

It is a gamble. Credit card companies give you 90 days to charge back. From what I'm reading, its taking longer for these cats to get their wheels which would mean its too late to chargeback...

I will say this, there is a lot of finger pointing going from "Tim" (which nobody has ever seen pics of) and Roo.
                          yes, we had some shipping delays but that was from the move, not happening anymore. still, noone has not received their shipment, just much negative talk without basis. you want pictures of timothy? roo is laughing because he has many and roo says timothy telling people he is korean. timothy is white but using korean gf's father's paypal system and faking his name. i will ask roo to post picture of timothy.

also, roo asked shawn to post on other thread for him. shawn is his friend and roo is actually pay back shawn for timothy's deficit! how people can say roo is bad, i do not understand. i read and saw another thread with candian customer complaint. that customer was also refunded refinish charge because refinisher did not do sufficient refinishing. unfortunately, customer never post update about his complaint resolution, only complaint record remains. do not understand this failure in japan, we always follow up, especially if company fixes problem. we do not like trouble, we want everyone happy

Comment

As Nao said, I'll post some pics when I get home. I still can't believe people buy in to his lies and are giving me heat for what he did. I'm doing what I can to resolve issues with Shawn on a personal basis but even that is me paying for the damage Tim caused. I just hope people start to look at the facts rather than believe the hype. I wouldn't be where I am today if even 1% of what is being said was true.
                            Last edited by Roo082880; 07-23-2010, 04:17 AM.

Comment

As promised....

and a quote from VSC
                              Since some of you guys have met Tim @ Bipputen in person, can you tell me what nationality Tim is? I know his name is Timothy Michaels, but he explained to me that he's Korean and that when immigrated here, he had to change his name from Hyun to Tim Michaels? When i paid him via paypal with my credit card, the paypal account was under a Hyun Kim?
                              Uh yeah...he's not Korean and never been out of the country as far as I know. Had some medical condition where he'd freak out when he got too far away from home. His last name is Pasillas but he was apparently using the alias Michaels, Hyun and some other British last name that I believe was his mother's maiden name. Dude has a criminal record and is using more alias than anyone can keep track of...really smooth talker but seriously, this is the credible source everyone believes?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Roo082880; 07-23-2010, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Few more since no telling what alias he's using now...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X