Jdm-wheels.com info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nao97 View Post
    hello, this is nao from jdm-wheels.com, i was linked this page by a customer. we are a legit business and deliver with 100% follow up. all payment are by credit cards so you have a secure payment method.

although we had some shipping delays this year, you will not find a single customer that has an undelivered order. the "mixed things" you heard about before is in regards to a previous business in connection with timothy passillas. (not jdm wheels) it involving timothy passillas scamming some customers and running. the owner cut ties with timothy passillas several years back when that occured and has not had any issues of that sort since. of course we cannot prevent 100% of problems but if there are any problems with your order, we do our best to make them right. if you have any questions, you can e-mail me at nao@jdm-wheels.com
    I stand corrected.

Thanks for clearing that up Nao.

Good man.

Comment

no problem nelson. seems alot of people are going from incorrect hearsay about roo because of timothy. roo has been running several businesses without issue yet timothy pasillas had a string of failed businesses, using the fake names, false pretenses to gain money, many people after him. so stupid because roo is well known in automotive industry and timothy is only known connected with theft and has a criminal record. such a mess, i saw other links with wrong information about it all too so i will correct them soon.

there are 4 of us here, jun, kimiko, roo and myself. we can send larger images of the wheels on request and like i said, we take payment by credit card, so its secure. we wouldnt be in business for so long if we didnt deliver as promised!

anyways, u can ask me anything on here as well. we are also selling seatrails: http://seatrailfactory.com/

Comment

^ I can attest that what this guys says is true. I have been happy with my orders both times I delt with them.
        SLAMMED GARAGE
        slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

I had a pretty crappy experience with them.

Bought on eBay as a buy it now was told to fill out an insecure order form on his site which I refused to do. He said email me your CC info (right...) Finally he added a secure certificate and I paid him
          The next day I recieved an email saying one of the wheels was damaged and offered me another set of wheels. Unfortunately nothing else there really tickled my fancy. When I said refund my money please he barely wanted to do so.

It took 3 weeks to refund a payment that took him less than 3 minutes to charge orginally.

At the end of the day I got my money back, after calling and reporting the transaction to my CC company.

Thats my story, and would never consider purchasing from them again.

Comment

Originally posted by eurotrsh View Post
            I had a pretty crappy experience with them.

Bought on eBay as a buy it now was told to fill out an insecure order form on his site which I refused to do. He said email me your CC info (right...) Finally he added a secure certificate and I paid him.
            we now have 2 secure payment forms with secure certificates.

The next day I recieved an email saying one of the wheels was damaged and offered me another set of wheels. unfortunately nothing else there really tickled my fancy.
            so we were honest upfront about an issue. what would you have us do?

When I said refund my money please he barely wanted to do so.
            not true, injecting your opinion for what reason? we refunded you without complaint at all.

It took 3 weeks to refund a payment that took him less than 3 minutes to charge orginally.
            refunds by check because cc merchant account charges an addtional $25 + original transaction fee to refund to card directly. check refund is free. this is unreasonable? cc charge is immediate but it is not our fault citibank is slow with their billpay service. we had other complaints from suppliers and customers about citibank taking too long to issue checks so we switched to E*TRADE bank. occasionally problems happen but if we have complaints, we fix the problem. that is what good business do.

At the end of the day I got my money back, after calling and reporting the transaction to my CC company.
            not true again, you were issued a refund check right away. reporting to your cc company has nothing to do with us refunding you, which we did immediately. i'm sorry check took long to get to you but it isn't intentional delay in any way. we changed banks and merchant services to fix this already.

it is very easy for people to demonize companies and make complaints but we follow through 100%, not run/hide/ignore customers. if there are ever many customers with same problem, we will change our service to fix
            Last edited by nao97; 07-21-2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

wish U guys can get 9.5/10s.. i always check ur website

Comment

Originally posted by implayaz9 View Post
                wish U guys can get 9.5/10s.. i always check ur website
                we have in 9.5/10's all the time? if there is specific size/model you want, we can take deposit and get it for you. e-mail me nao@jdm-wheels.com

Comment

Manny here, i've personally spoken with Roo at jdm-wheels.com and him and his team are legit. They may have a few set backs from time to time but your merchandise will show up!
                  I drive a HooptiE
                  OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

manny orders many sets from us and as he mentioned, thought we had some delays while we were moving shop, we deliver. you will never find anyone who order with us and not receive merchandise. the posts on other forum from customers complaining before we have the chance to handle any issue with them. the post every complaint online but don't post concessions we make to them such as partial refund for the unexpected delays or refund of refinishing when we used a local shop in california state to refinish a set. we leave nobody unhelped. if there is a problem that we have responsibility for, we fix it. the president of our japanese office, jun, is really upset at all the accusations from non-customers/hearsay/etc so i am make sure that every link as this is followed up online with 100% fact and not just complaints

Comment

we now have 2 secure payment forms with secure certificates.
                      Im not sure why you wouldnt in the first place

so we were honest upfront about an issue. what would you have us do?
                      That wasnt a gripe, just simply explaining the whole ordeal.

Had you explained that my refund would take so long it wouldnt have been such a concern to me as to where my money was.

Its also a little frustrating that there is no phone number in the US to contact you at.

Comment

Judging by the way Roo responds to the accusations...I still wouldn't buy wheels from your company with your own money. This is just my personal preference though. I remember when all the scams were taking place, Roo was showing off his 20k he spent on his ride on his build. Just wondering, did he fix the issues with the previous customers from Fetch VIP? Or did he just blow it off and start a new one? I also remember he was joking about it with his friends on his myspace comment, saying "oh no, people on the internet **** me" or something along those lines....

supercharged GS400

Comment

Ttt

Originally posted by speedaddict View Post
                          Judging by the way Roo responds to the accusations...I still wouldn't buy wheels from your company with your own money. This is just my personal preference though. I remember when all the scams were taking place, Roo was showing off his 20k he spent on his ride on his build. Just wondering, did he fix the issues with the previous customers from Fetch VIP? Or did he just blow it off and start a new one? I also remember he was joking about it with his friends on his myspace comment, saying "oh no, people on the internet **** me" or something along those lines....
                          Wow, well if there's one thing you want to do is have everyone love you on the Internet.
                          Again buying online is always at your own risk, but I'm sure to ship my shit on time!
                          I drive a HooptiE
                          OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

Ttt

manny orders many sets from us and as he mentioned, thought we had some delays while we were moving shop, we deliver. you will never find anyone who order with us and not receive merchandise. the posts on other forum from customers complaining before we have the chance to handle any issue with them. the post every complaint online but don't post concessions we make to them such as partial refund for the unexpected delays or refund of refinishing when we used a local shop in california state to refinish a set. we leave nobody unhelped. if there is a problem that we have responsibility for, we fix it. the president of our japanese office, jun, is really upset at all the accusations from non-customers/hearsay/etc so i am make sure that every link as this is followed up online with 100% fact and not just complaints
                            I believe jdm-wheels could get on there game abit, but a lot of issues came up during their move and I've seen some issue in the past. I think this is their time to step up to the plate turning around those sets of viennas and other work and ssr's coming in, in a timely manner.
                            Buy @ your own risk
                            I drive a HooptiE
                            OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

More complaints that need your help Nao, from another site...show us that you care would ya? PM me and I'll give you the link.

Heres my deal with these people.
                              I placed an order on wheels with these guys. i paid may 26th by midnight the money was pulled out of my bank and i emailed roo and was told that the wheels will ship out the following monday. On the site it said lips-refinshed [expecting them to be like new since thats what refinishing is]
                              The following monday came and i got nothing not even an email, so i emailed roo and asked him what was the status with my order he said he would have the tracking shortly. tuesday came and the same thing. a month passes and im still waiting on the tracking by now im 50 emails deep, and he keeps telling me the same thing about the tracking. but he switches up the story and tells me the wheels are still in the container. prior to ordering the wheels i asked him if any of the wheels had any bends or anything so i was prepared before i ordered em, he told me no that they were perfect..
                              75 emails later i finally get a tracking number,they arrived the 16th of july. as soon as i open the box, the the top wheel had a bent lip the faces had the anodizing cracked everywhere. the other wheels the lips where no where near being refinished. so now im stuck with two options A either refinish them myself or b spend 5-600 on getting them refinished and end up spending alot more on used wheels than i wanted.
                              Just letting you guys know the deal incase any one is or was planning on ordering wheels from these guys, they are operating under a new name. chokonen ltd co. plz beware.
                              --papo

supercharged GS400

Comment

Originally posted by Hated_R View Post
                                Buy @ your own risk
                                agree 100%....if you wanted to pet a dog, but you are warned that the dog bites...not always...but the dog has bitten more than 10 people..would you still take the risk and pet it? some will...most wouldn't.

supercharged GS400

Comment

Working...
                                X