Jdm-wheels.com info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jdm-wheels.com info?

Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from them or dealt with them directly.

Seems like their site is pretty out of date. Just wondering any info would b great!

i was on their page the other day. seems legit.
    My Flickr | SUN*WORKS | SUM*DONT

Comment

No one has purchased anything from them?

Comment

I have purchase two sets from them in the past. Cool folks to deal with, but shipping takes a little longer than others, due to their location in Japan. Their prices are unbeatable though.
        SLAMMED GARAGE
        slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

I really hope they are nothing like RB.

Comment

jdm-wheels is legit for sure

Comment

if you guys KNEW how CHEAP we bought wheels for in japan at a shop, youd shit yourself.
              I got a set of 18x9/18x10.5 -5/+3 for like 80 bucks lololol
              Japan calls the sizes we love, junk sizes. They are worth more as scrap than to sell to the japanese people
              Disclaimer:
              I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

^^omg i wish

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

i cant say i ever paid more than 3/400 for a set of wheels
                  Disclaimer:
                  I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

Comment

Well get us some wheels then.....I've been looking for zauber wheels...

Comment

haha
                      dude you are like 6 months too late on that 4 year business
                      Disclaimer:

Comment

Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
                        if you guys KNEW how CHEAP we bought wheels for in japan at a shop, youd shit yourself.
                        I got a set of 18x9/18x10.5 -5/+3 for like 80 bucks lololol
                        Japan calls the sizes we love, junk sizes. They are worth more as scrap than to sell to the japanese people
                        i need to move to japan and open a wheel warehouse then

Comment

Makes me want to move to Japan, to bad living there cost more then living in cali...

Comment

Have heard mixd things about them...

and (same dude, but more info)

You decide.
                            Last edited by NELSON09; 07-03-2010, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NELSON09 View Post
                              Have heard mixd things about them...
                              hello, this is nao from jdm-wheels.com, i was linked this page by a customer. we are a legit business and deliver with 100% follow up. all payment are by credit cards so you have a secure payment method.

although we had some shipping delays this year, you will not find a single customer that has an undelivered order. the "mixed things" you heard about before is in regards to a previous business in connection with timothy passillas. (not jdm wheels) it involving timothy passillas scamming some customers and running. the owner cut ties with timothy passillas several years back when that occured and has not had any issues of that sort since. of course we cannot prevent 100% of problems but if there are any problems with your order, we do our best to make them right. if you have any questions, you can e-mail me at nao@jdm-wheels.com

Comment

Working...
                              X