Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: My slow Widebody B6 Build

no updates. lol

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

updates will come faster over winter

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

believe me, i feel you man. commuting 50 mins to school and college baseball take a toll on how many hours there are in a day. but soon enough, well get her up and running!!!

Widebody B6 build

sorry for the lack of updates fellas. christmas killed me! finally money started come back in so its time to get down. i wanna finish the bodywork within the month so my dad can possibly help me with wheels and suspension.

couple quickies. just started adding filler. once i finish this rear fender everything else should go pretty smooth. the front fenders wont take long. maybe 4 days. then i have a new method for welding/finishing the pass side rear fender which should make everything much easier.

and big thanks to a4rob for linking me to this baby

and an idea of the total width

Widebody B6 build

what u guys think? NOT my first choice in a wheel. but 3 piece and made for an audi widebody already. which ill probably still need spacers for. but the price is so low i dont think i wanna pass it up. repaint the face flat black and powdercoat the lip gloss black or leave it. not sure. but they come with tires too. STUPID cheap

Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 12-31-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Widebody B6 build

sure

meh
    -Jorge-

ill spend probably triple as much buying a wheel from one of my sponsors.

Widebody B6 build

They look ok to me. Question is if ok is good enough?

well i NEED a car to start driving. my dad is getting me an apartment near my school so i cant take the tsx down there. so im doing whatever i can to get this finished

Widebody B6 build

Quote Originally Posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
    well i NEED a car to start driving. my dad is getting me an apartment near my school so i cant take the tsx down there. so im doing whatever i can to get this finished
    BALLER haha, shit wish my dad was that kind when I was in college lol, let alone give me a second car to dd. Nice I like the wheels if they are super cheap who cares. Nice progress btw.
    -Jay

i like the wheels too. like i said they arent my first choice but theyre nice and already built for an audi wb

Widebody B6 build

wow, what a project. you've got some skills there buddy. keep it up.

oOh... you have a tsx also?? lol

Those wheels are meh, but if they are cheap then they will be ok for the time being... Deff needs some baller wheels though..

. Looking good so far, your progress is about the same pace as mine haha
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

im sponsored by work and DPE and these wheels cost just as much. theyre 3 piece forged wheels. id consider them "baller" just not my favorite stye.

ill have to check out your progress. you have a thread?

Widebody B6 build

Widebody B6 build

couple quick ones from smoothing out the front fender. sort of repetitive so next time i have updates they will be more substantial.

Widebody B6 build

i wanna see this done!

I think you posted that your shaving the bay, what are you removing, i've been looking into this but not alot of people with the longitudinal 1.8t do it and its hard to get information

ig: @jonnie86

yuppp.

truthfully bro, audi isnt much different than any other bay tuck. most cars use all the same mechs. best place you will ever look is:

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1693934

insane thread.

but audi specific. i ordrered all new hardlines and im relocating the ABS into the cubby where the battery is. battery will be moved to the trunk. and the whole vac system will be removed. and im looping the coolant system, so i wont be running a overflow tank, just this:

the abs is a little more tricky because you need a bubble flare tool, which i ended up borrowing.
    not many have done it. except for a4rob, this is his
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=335

for the vac delete, read this.
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...vacuum+removal

this is what my plan started out as. except i just removed the ac lines and will get them done down the line. LOL i never use ac.

hope i helped. hit me up if you need any more help man.

Widebody B6 build

front DS fender is finished

Widebody B6 build

Can't wait to see this done
    We are not your average enthusiasts

cut down the rear fender about an inch and a half. looks much better and more subtle now. but now, right after i finished the front fender, i need o cut it down to match the rear. haha

Widebody B6 build

wow, thanks for all the info!

edit: i ordered my block off plate so as soon as it gets here im gonna get started. I **** how messy the stock bay is.
    Last edited by Tuck&Poke; 01-25-2010 at 03:41 PM.

ig: @jonnie86