No announcement yet.

My slow Widebody B6 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those wheels are meh, but if they are cheap then they will be ok for the time being... Deff needs some baller wheels though..

. Looking good so far, your progress is about the same pace as mine haha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• im sponsored by work and DPE and these wheels cost just as much. theyre 3 piece forged wheels. id consider them "baller" just not my favorite stye.

ill have to check out your progress. you have a thread?

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• couple quick ones from smoothing out the front fender. sort of repetitive so next time i have updates they will be more substantial.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• i wanna see this done!

I think you posted that your shaving the bay, what are you removing, i've been looking into this but not alot of people with the longitudinal 1.8t do it and its hard to get information

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• yuppp.

truthfully bro, audi isnt much different than any other bay tuck. most cars use all the same mechs. best place you will ever look is:

Honda / Acura - ♠ Shaved, Tucked, Customized Engine Bays - Pics, Theory, Discussion ♠ - This is an informational thread. We try to stay on topic and discuss anything engine bay related. This post has reference info at the bottom to make everyones life easier. If you have any info you'd like to contribute, feel free to...

insane thread.

but audi specific. i ordrered all new hardlines and im relocating the ABS into the cubby where the battery is. battery will be moved to the trunk. and the whole vac system will be removed. and im looping the coolant system, so i wont be running a overflow tank, just this:

the abs is a little more tricky because you need a bubble flare tool, which i ended up borrowing.
              not many have done it. except for a4rob, this is his

for the vac delete, read this.
              Well I just finished getting rid of all the “unneeded” check valves, vacuum lines and PCV system. There is now a lot more room to work with….valve cover gasket is about a 10 minute job, and the coolant flange is 15 minutes top! Honestly, you could go ahead and follow this DIY and just rid yourself of the lines/valves, but I would HIGHLY recommend you read the following two links (in order) so you can gain a better understanding of the system, how it works, and where to look if something goes

this is what my plan started out as. except i just removed the ac lines and will get them done down the line. LOL i never use ac.

hope i helped. hit me up if you need any more help man.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• front DS fender is finished

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Can't wait to see this done
                  We are not your average enthusiasts

Comment

• cut down the rear fender about an inch and a half. looks much better and more subtle now. but now, right after i finished the front fender, i need o cut it down to match the rear. haha

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• wow, thanks for all the info!

edit: i ordered my block off plate so as soon as it gets here im gonna get started. I **** how messy the stock bay is.
                      Last edited by Tuck&Poke; 01-25-2010, 03:41 PM.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Dang Jer, looking good. I say use the wheels right now, and get some nice 3pcs later. You will definitely finish your widebody before i finish mine. I'll be done in June : Your wb will definitely be sick.

euro.techniks

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                          wow, thanks for all the info!

edit: i ordered my block off plate so as soon as it gets here im gonna get started. I **** how messy the stock bay is.
                          just got mine

motor parts are being taken in this week! :woot:

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• thinkin along the lines of something like this color. but more of a blue

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• but tis gonna be way more blue. not a gay ass light green haha. fockin pshop was hard to match the color

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• i think i like burgandy better actually.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

Working...
                                X