Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no updates. lol

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• updates will come faster over winter

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Comment

• believe me, i feel you man. commuting 50 mins to school and college baseball take a toll on how many hours there are in a day. but soon enough, well get her up and running!!!

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• sorry for the lack of updates fellas. christmas killed me! finally money started come back in so its time to get down. i wanna finish the bodywork within the month so my dad can possibly help me with wheels and suspension.

couple quickies. just started adding filler. once i finish this rear fender everything else should go pretty smooth. the front fenders wont take long. maybe 4 days. then i have a new method for welding/finishing the pass side rear fender which should make everything much easier.

and big thanks to a4rob for linking me to this baby

and an idea of the total width

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• what u guys think? NOT my first choice in a wheel. but 3 piece and made for an audi widebody already. which ill probably still need spacers for. but the price is so low i dont think i wanna pass it up. repaint the face flat black and powdercoat the lip gloss black or leave it. not sure. but they come with tires too. STUPID cheap

Last edited by BreakMyWallet; 12-31-2009, 05:13 PM.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• sure

Comment

• meh
                  -Jorge-

Comment

• ill spend probably triple as much buying a wheel from one of my sponsors.

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• They look ok to me. Question is if ok is good enough?

Comment

• well i NEED a car to start driving. my dad is getting me an apartment near my school so i cant take the tsx down there. so im doing whatever i can to get this finished

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                          well i NEED a car to start driving. my dad is getting me an apartment near my school so i cant take the tsx down there. so im doing whatever i can to get this finished
                          BALLER haha, shit wish my dad was that kind when I was in college lol, let alone give me a second car to dd. Nice I like the wheels if they are super cheap who cares. Nice progress btw.
                          -Jay

Comment

• i like the wheels too. like i said they arent my first choice but theyre nice and already built for an audi wb

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• wow, what a project. you've got some skills there buddy. keep it up.

Comment

• oOh... you have a tsx also?? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X