X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Compomotive staggered 16"

Hi,

Bolt pattern 5 x130
    got these from a guy off of his rx7 with porsche suspension grafted on to it.: guy would not sell me the rims without the car.
    Price: 1100 shipped in continental USA
    yes, the shoes are kswiss.

2 front and 2 rear rims, there are a couple of gashes on inside lips, one bolt hole on the front rim was damaged and repaired (not by me). lips have a couple of small cosmetic bends, I took a pic of the biggest one. bolts are corroded. no caps included

tires are still on but was able to get these measurements: see pictures.

1. rear wheel- hub to inside lip- 7 inches

2. front wheel- hub to outside lip 2.5 inches

3. front wheel= hub to inside lip 4.5 inches

4. rear wheel- hub to outside lip 4.5 inches

I am not entirely sure of the size as this is my first time measuring rims and am too physically disabled right now to make another attempt. My guess is that the rear rims are 10.5' and the fronts are 7" sorry, health issues.

the two front tires are marked 10.5. see pics
    the two rear tires are marked 11.5. see pics

measurements aren't accurate... the tire is in the way and making them off by whatever amount they are protruding.

Comment

thanks C Johnston,
      Any tips for removing very old racing tires?
      Looking for a way to soften them up so they don't give the tire guy too much trouble, or so the tire guy doesn't take his possible frustration out on the wheels getting the tires off.

Comment

removing tires within the next 3 weeks, and posting accurate measurements then.
        I also found info on removing rock hard tires. a little ATF a couple of days before removal will soften them up.

Comment

Tires are off.* Here are the measurements. 9"* front and 10" rear.* See pictures.

Rear Barrel:

Rear Overall:

Front Barrel:

overall front:

Comment

Working...
          X