Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mooresville nc.

no stance but definately want to see some
    Trying to make your domestic JDM is like doing it with your sister. Sure its possible but its still wrong and the end results = ugly child

Comment

Im Brad, and I'm in Charlotte and just got my 03 mini cooper s a few weeks ago...

I would love to get it on air in the spring, and new wheels would be nice... gotta find a job first

Comment

Nathan
        Wilmington
        09 Cobalt SS

Comment

forgot to post up the various stages (never finished)

Traded for this and starting over (obviously)

I blend in really well now

progress IS a slow process

Comment

I'm more of a lurker than a poster on here, but I figured I'd update since I did start this thread. :P

This is what I'm driving now. Sold the Miata back in September, bought this MINI off a friend, and immediately added D90's and dropped it down a little more the day before heading to H2O. It's raised up a little and back on the Keskins I bought it with for "winter mode," which is a joke so far this winter. It's giving me time to switch up the look before SoWo, though. Should be looking nice by then.

At H20, 2 days after I bought it. :P

Today

Comment

Looking good Drew!

Time for a get together
              Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

Matt
                Chapel HIll
                94 Toyota Pickup
                rebuilding the motor as we speak. thats why the front is sky high and still need to crank the torsions =) lol

Brothers Mk3 supra

Comment

NC here! I would love to be a part of any up and coming events.

Comment

Hey guys, my name is Raman. I am from Charlotte, going to school at UNCC.
                    This is my POS DD
                    How she currently looks

In a couple of weeks how it will look
                    [IMG][/IMG]
                    Just smaller wheels, spokes will be candy purple, and a lot lower

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                      Hey guys, my name is Raman. I am from Charlotte, going to school at UNCC.
                      This is my POS DD
                      How she currently looks

In a couple of weeks how it will look
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      Just smaller wheels, spokes will be candy purple, and a lot lower
                      Pretty cool I just moved to Charlotte, and will be going to UNCC in the fall

Comment

What car do you drive? Looking forward to seeing a fellow stancer

Comment

I have a TL, but more than likely I'll be driving my van or something else by the time fall semester starts

Comment

Name : Reece

Car : 05 Scion xB... getting to be stanced out

and 81 Chevy C10 kinda stanced... getting the back end lower with a custom 4 link and coil overs

and the roads in Sampson County suck.... soo stay clear of it like the plague

Comment

Update: now on BBS LMs still in Wilmington but ive been traveling all along the coast

Comment

Charlotte member here! Also a photographer if anyone is down for photos!

Comment

Working...
                                X