Arktisblau E28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arktisblau E28

Hey fellas name's Joseph, I'm from Split, Croatia and this is my E28 520i. I've been on SW for a while now and never got time to put a thread of my car here. I don't think I got the stance as everyone else. I'm trying to dig the old school race style if you know what I mean - slightly low, 16", meaty tires...This is a slow build so no rushing, future plans are getting some sport seats something like recaro or m-tech, front spoiler/lip whatever you guys call it and the trunk spoiler. Don't mind if I fail my english and feel free to post your thoughts.

And some with my friends.

Looks pretty clean. I can see some black leather Recaros in it. I think you can take them from Audi's and make new rails to fit your e28. It could go a little lower to fit that style your looking for
    Last edited by Shogunate; 11-09-2015, 01:46 PM.
    The Calm Before the Storm
    My db7 Daily Whip Build
    @PennyBoi

Comment

Maybe it could go a little lower but it has cutted springs and I don't wanna cut more or maybe the tyre could scrape off the fender and the roads in my country are very bad so for now it's gonna stay like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamerx View Post
        Maybe it could go a little lower but it has cutted springs and I don't wanna cut more or maybe the tyre could scrape off the fender and the roads in my country are very bad so for now it's gonna stay like this.
        Yeah cut springs and bad roads are a bad mix. I know what you mean with the fitment. Just save up and make it yours. There are more important things then coilovers
        The Calm Before the Storm
        My db7 Daily Whip Build
        @PennyBoi

Comment

Down for the race car look, it's real clean.
          I dont know I guess it would be nice to go lower but it'll be tricky with such fat tyres.
          Love the colour combo tho, and white text on the tire wall is always a winner in my book

Comment

Looks like a clean car you have, good to see someone trying a different look.

In for more (I have a soft spot for e28's lol)

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
            Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

you can take them from Audi's and make new rails to fit your e28. It could go a little lower to fit that style your looking for

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

As they said, clean car! Curious to see what's next man!
                  '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Follow me on IG : @mrlaef

Comment

Installed some new parts.

Also a few picks from half year ago when I rebuilted the whole engine, changed the gearbox, upgraded the rear from drums to discs and driveshafts from 525i, installed a rear sway bar which it didn't have before, changed the rear bushings and so...

Last edited by Gamerx; 11-15-2015, 11:08 AM. Reason: didnt put all in <.<

Comment

That engine is clean as hell dude. As a matter of fact, the whole car is clean as hell. For seats, I recommend the corbeau gts2. You can get them with rails for the e28 and they look really good. I love the wheels with the white letter tires. It all looks great

Comment

Risked that half coil in the front, coudn't resist it, had to cut it.
                        Now it's 2 coils in the front, 1 in the rear and I like it that way. Soon gonna install the m-tech 1 steering wheel.

(So sorry for the crappy pic, I have a crap phone and a crap car ).

Comment

Found the original E28 coarse spline m-tech 1 steering wheel, damn I love it, feels great to drive it now!

Comment

Yesss, looks great!

I liked how it feels when I drove a buddy's bimmer!
                            '86 W126 420SE

'94 E34 525i

Follow me on IG : @mrlaef

Comment

Thanks man, next step is to swap 3.5l, more powaa.

Comment

Working...
                              X