I tried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried

I'm new to this, still learning, nothing fancy...

C&C welcome.
    Thanks for looking!

Hey! Keep it up, though. It's looking good! What are you shooting with?

Facebook: http://facebook.com/fwspmissiles
    Instagram:
    @fwsp_missiles | @lizzybernice

Comment

The last one is with the nikon i bought a few months ago, not used to all the fuctions and settings...
      The other were taken with my old digi cam, olympus, 12 or so years old lol...

Comment

Looks pretty good. Try using low shutter speeds when doing a roller shot so that it actually looks like the car is moving haha.
        RoyalBlau E30
        Follow me on IG! - @its.christiannn

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
          The last one is with the nikon i bought a few months ago, not used to all the fuctions and settings...
          The other were taken with my old digi cam, olympus, 12 or so years old lol...
          It takes a while to figure everything out. I'm still figuring mine out! Along with the older film cameras I have. Keep it up though! Looks good so far.

Facebook: http://facebook.com/fwspmissiles
          Instagram:
          @fwsp_missiles | @lizzybernice

Comment

Originally posted by CRBR30 View Post
            Looks pretty good. Try using low shutter speeds when doing a roller shot so that it actually looks like the car is moving haha.
            The cam didn't have any kind of adjustable funktions lol...

Originally posted by MsDriftMissile View Post
            It takes a while to figure everything out. I'm still figuring mine out! Along with the older film cameras I have. Keep it up though! Looks good so far.
            I will, thanks man. But i think the biggest problem i have atm is the
            kit lens.., i think, i want the pic to turn out like i see it in my head.., if that makes sense.

But i made these since last time...

Comment

Comment

Looks great...

Comment

Based of its low dependability file, Toyota is a truly solid brand, contrasted with Subaru. Subaru turned out to be mainstream around 2010. ... This could be on the grounds that Subaru has less models than contenders like Toyota. An unwavering quality issue in at least one of its model has a major in general effect on the brand dependability list.
                  Psychology Assignment Writing Service | Assignment Corner

Comment

Working...
                  X