18x9 / 11 bbs rs NOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18x9 / 11 bbs rs NOS

Didnt think I would do this, but I am going to put this up as a feeler to see if there are any interested in a very rare opportunity to own something thats 30 years old but technically brand new. Was going to hold these for a certain P project, but I have another set of wheels in mind for it and thus figured I would put these up. No rush to sell, no lowball offers please

18" RS build

-NEW OLD STOCK bbs rs faces c.1986 - rs012
    5x130/71mm perfect for 964 or 993 the way they are set up.
    -faces are never used, original rare champagne finish from bbs. no marks chips or scratches. The champagne faces were far less common compared to the numerous gold and silver faced sets out there.
    -matching waffle plates never used
    -half height billet hex caps with bbs design line machined into the caps
    -18" forged triple step halves brand new- 2.5" front 3" rear- can use other sizes if needed
    -18" forged triple step inners powder coated satin black
    -triple chrome stainless steel m7x32 hardware

can also have the original bbs hardware and the original untouched full height hex caps as well if buyer wants as its all set aside with the faces.

going to keep this open to offers around 3600$us. If someone wants something additional just ask. I don't mind triple chroming the lips or using different finishes on the hardware, hex etc. working on some neochome versions of these hex caps with machined logos and matching assembly hardware for example, so anythings a possibility.

pictures in post #4

feel free to discuss, ill put the pictures of the parts up shortly.
    Last edited by 1badg35; 10-26-2015, 08:31 AM.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Do you know what the offsets are? Its difficult to get 11's under a narrow body 964

Comment

interested, but would need x9 and x10 to fit a nb 964

Comment

here they are set up as a 9 front and 10.5 rear since thats what most seem to want for their 964 narrow bodied cars..

shown with the newest premium billet hex with bbs designline logos machined in. also have a set of caps I'm working on for this particular set that will be done in about a week.

in terms of fitment, these are identically spec'd to another set I built personally last year for a friend Rodolfo (hope he doesnt mind me posting the picture). I assume all have seen it as its been all over the internet the past year. Same model faces (RS012), same size lips and barrels. heres a picture from an angle showing the fit (Air plus fender pulling but fit is right on)

if someone wants slightly less aggressive, or different finishes for the hardware caps etc, it can be done. 3600+ship is the base price as shown, adding things like 24k plated hex for example will add to the price.

And before anyone asks, these faces are fully original and I will not be refinishing them. I have an attachment to things that are unused and don't mind holding onto these till the correct buyer who can appreciate what is here comes forward. I cant speak about what these were planned to go on, but I've been holding them for a while in preparation for it and decided recently to go with something more rare

----
        Last edited by 1badg35; 10-26-2015, 08:26 AM.
        sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Those are spec'd to a bagged car and won't work for a static car. Just tell people to keep that in mind.

Comment

they can be adjusted 1/2" less aggressive as stated originally in the first post, all of the wheel halves are here to do so in several sizes. The reason they arent assembled and sealed yet.

These are mocked up currently as 9 an 10.5 in those pictures but can be final assembled less or more aggressive once i personally approve the buyer and make sure all checks out. I am looking to make sure these get into the right hands and will assemble once all the details are agreed upon
              Last edited by 1badg35; 10-27-2015, 07:50 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

These are possibly pending sale
                sigpic

Comment

no payment yet but still pending sale

In the meantime here they are as requested by a few people with 24k gold hardware and half height hex

sigpic

Comment

--
                    Last edited by 1badg35; 11-11-2015, 03:20 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

possible to make them 17s? woul that change the pricing?

Comment

^Send over an email xcoldricex, have another basically identical set that can be built to 17"x anything if needed.

The wheels have since been assembled, sizing was adjusted to follow what everyone wanted in this thread. The buyer that requested this size and agreed to a price then wanted to negotiate further after agreeing to a price, so these are now available again and I will hold these till i find the right buyer that suits this set. Not in a rush to sell, please contact only if you are a serious buyer at this price point.

18x9.0
                        2" lip 6.5" barrel sandwich mounted
                        Backspacing 5.675"
                        Offset 29.5

18x10.0
                        2.5" lip and 7" barrel sandwich mounted
                        Backspacing 6.1"
                        Offset 27mm

Pad height on faces same all around 25mm high
                        Faces 5x130 original 71mm centerbore
                        Faces original bbs champagne
                        Lips mirror polished
                        Barrels powdercoated satin black
                        24k gold bolts
                        24k gold half height hex
                        White/gold logo
                        Metal valve stems

sold for the set with the 24k gold plated hex hardware and white logos + shipping. Shipping inside the us is about 100$
                        Last edited by 1badg35; 11-11-2015, 03:20 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

back up, lets get these sold!
                          sigpic

Comment

Ready to ship out
                            sigpic

Comment

All emails have been answered.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X