88 Subaru GL suspension ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 Subaru GL suspension ideas?

I have an '88 Subaru GL turbo that I want to stance out. The problem being, I can't really find any suspension for it.. I did hear that Legacy GT coils will fit on it but im not sure.. Can anyone confirm or give me recommendations on some suspension setups?

Originally posted by SubieGLturbo View Post
    I have an '88 Subaru GL turbo that I want to stance out. The problem being, I can't really find any suspension for it.. I did hear that Legacy GT coils will fit on it but im not sure.. Can anyone confirm or give me recommendations on some suspension setups?
    If you can find them, you can convert to Subaru XT6 knuckles, which sets you to 5x100 and then the knuckles will work with WRX coils. Not too sure about strut towers. I think the holes line up.

If you want more info go to:

Comment

^ Going 5x100 is a great idea anyway, because good fucking luck finding anything other than Peugeot wheels for the 4x140 bolt pattern.

As I recall, there's a couple of guys on the USMB who have RXs that are reasonably low. IIRC SubaruTex had one for a while. It'd be worth having a close look at their setups to see how they got there. I'd love to offer more advice, but I've only ever lifted 'em, never lowered 'em

Comment

Read this too.
        Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
        X