No announcement yet.

Spam out of this world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a few people that delete threads.
    I'm against a strike, it would just get out of hand completely. I like this forum, a lot.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Originally posted by zoo View Post
      I'm against a strike, it would just get out of hand completely. I like this forum, a lot.

So am I. Wasn't a serious idea just a statement
      My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

Originally posted by jazig.k View Post
        So am I. Wasn't a serious idea just a statement
        Cool, was not certain if you were serious.

Was away for a few days, looks you and few others had everything under control.

Comment

Isn't there a possibility that every newly created thread here needs a mod-approval? That would make sense to me....

there are plenty of us on here on a daily basis
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Can I please help get rid of this spam.

Really is a shame to see this forum so blocked up with utter rubbish

Comment

1 mod down now... well during work hours that is.
              Ass holes blocked Stanceworks at work under "blogs". Can't seem to get around it (Zscaler internet security). Guess I'll be trying to figure out how to run a internet connection via my phone to avoid all the work firewalls or something...

Comment

WOO! Unblocked!

Comment

Nice work!
                  Lucas
                  Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                  Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Can I please help get rid of this spam.

Really is a shame to see this forum so blocked up with utter rubbish
                    The help is much appreciated. But I don't think more mods is going to solve the problem. The problem lies with the registering system. That's something the administrators have to solve. But from what it looks like right now, they don't care too much...
                    Last edited by loekaaz; 12-16-2016, 05:18 AM.
                    Lucas
                    Originally posted by LCG

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                      The help is much appreciated. But I don't think more mods are going to solve the problem. The problem lies with the registering system. That's something the administrators have to solve. But from what it looks like right now, they don't care too much...
                      Agreed. Zoo is a absolute machine at deleting spam and has been for the entire time I've know Stanceworks. If there was a mod top 10, he'd be in it. The issue is with sign up and with first post location I think. While first post wouldn't solve it, it would concentrate it to one area rather than the whole forum.

Comment

Good work Zoo! I cleaned up and IP blocked most of the spammers from the last few weeks. Looking into adding a simple text verification into the registration process to take care of the bots.

Comment

Thank you, the verification would be great improvement.

Comment

The super bowl isn't that good...
                            Cleaned up ~370 threads just today. 90% of them seem to be super bowl spam.

Been working around the factory a bit lately so been off the forums.

Comment

The Spam is getting really bad again.

Dear SW staff - it's very sad to see this forum dying like this. There are enough people who would be up to help! Please, do something about this.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I'm lurking here for years, but this is the first time I've seen such spam outbreak.

Comment

Working...
                                X