Coilovers recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilovers recommendation

Hey guys I have a 98 Integra and I'm trying to go for a big drop I currently have sustec Pro coilovers and its maxed out and I can still fit my foot through the side

Any Recommendations on some inexpensive coilovers under 700$
    I hear that Fuction & forms will fit my needs but id like to get more recommend products

If you are looking for a cheap set up that goes low I would go with Function and Form Type 1s or Godspeed Type RS. I've personally never had them on any of my cars, but for the price you get a good amount of low.
    Here's a Honda-Tech thread that are all reviews of Function & Forms:
    Honda / Acura - Function and Form coilover thread - Well i'm gonna be ordering some soon and would like people to post their setup along with ride height and comments/reviews on this product...thanks!!.. (and please don't tell me to search because I didn't really find what i was looking for)

Here's another Honda-Tech thread that has a bunch of different set ups:
    Suspension & Brakes - SLAMMED... Suspension Setups. - Heyyy... i know theres a grip of slammed threads, but i'm curious to see what suspension setups everyone is running, and what kind of ride quality/performance/stiff/bouncyness everyone is getting. after looking around I didnt really find anything like this, and i'm...

I've owned a 1995 Integra that I lowered on some D2 RS and I loved it. I've also had 3 different set ups on my 97 Civic that I currently own, and I can tell you from experience that waiting to get a better and more expensive set up that also has dampening is the BEST thing you could do. I currently have D2 "Super Low" on my civic and I LOVE them. They go plenty low (though I've actually bought some drop forks up front to go lower) and they are also dampening so you can adjust how they ride (stiffer or softer).
    I tuck tire all around both when I had 15x8 w/ 165/50s and 16x7 w/ 165/45.

Here's how my car sits:

Road to a Stanced Civic (My Build Thread)

Comment

yes,i got it,thanks for your sharing

Comment

Working...
      X