No announcement yet.

Friday August 7th. Welcoming Party.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forums Emerson. I didn't get a chance to explain my knowledge for chair bound people but my cousin is Quad and I am used to dealing with idiots who recommend we sit at the bar and such.

Laters bro and your ride looks incredible.

Comment

True. I've always had a thing for IS300s, let alone wagons.

The LMs top it off perfectly. I love it.
      -Brandon
      E46 No More..
      Her Concise History:
      http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Thanks Casey for helping a brother out! but u were to late to almost catch me! haha damn speed bump

and Brandon i didnt really get a chance to meet you, but i was looking for a sharpie to tag ur bumper! next time!
        emerson@migsmotorsports.com
        MigsMotorsports.com
        San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
        Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Post an Into Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Post an Into Emerson
            SeanDub i didnt see and introduction thread? can u link me! thanks
            MigsMotorsports.com
            San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
            Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Emerson, this one's for you.

Comment

OMFG! you take great shots Casey!

cant wait to see the rest from Mike also!
                MigsMotorsports.com

Comment

Working...
                X