X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous, absolutely stunning

Comment

Cheers gents, I appreciate it, she`s far from perfect though
      Well, I thought, teatray (aka whale tail but it`s wrong) wing\spoiler should be changed on to something more... Well, downforcey... So here we go - my all time favourite (almost the most favourite) tail - 3.8rs wing with carbon fibre blade.

and the sort of final look (by the time)

be fivepointfive

Comment

Wow!! Great work!
        I love those ABT rims!!

Comment

Dig the new wing setup. Wasnt sure at first, but after paint and the carbon blade it looks right at home on there.
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

So epic.

Thank you for helping in keeping the forums (fora) alive.

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

G`day gents, I appreciate your positive feedback )
              Well, after that sort of look one might start to think - this is a RACECAR with a billion horsepurs under the bonnet etc. But the real life is a bit ugly sometimes. The car used to have (spoiler alert!) old 3.0 ltr with K-Jetronic. Best days in her life she would be happy to have 180 hp. On the crank. Definitely not OMG situation.
              So, after one of the rides the car died.
              Something happened to a coil. Instead of just changing the coil and stick to the old school technologies I wanted to go serious. And to go serious with the engine at some stage I decided to start with the intake.
              Quick google showed me a way - ITB`s!!!!
              Considering a Porsche tax plug`n`play ITB`s cost an arm and a leg. So I googled a bit further and went with a DIY ITB`s.
              Based on Triumph with adapters, manifolds etc I`ve built my own ITB kit.
              It took a while to fix all the issues on the way but the final setup was rulled by EMS (ozzie made ECU, RIP) and I`ve started to tune it.
              Before ITB conversion

After the conversion

And a couple of shots with new 964 styled mirrors while tuning

be fivepointfive

Comment

Very nice specimen!
                Old project: Suzuki Swift mk1 GTi carbs '86
                New Project: Porsche 944 S '87
                Follow me: Whiteknuckleride
                My band on Spotify: Edison Road

Comment

Once again, cheers gents.
                  Let`s keep going, shall we?
                  While street tuning the car I thought, well, she`s drives good enough fot the street and it`s a time to dyno tune her. Got her to the dyno, obviously took a few pics. And started to tune. While doing so a bunch of smoke appeared from the engine. Oil smoke. When I walked around I found a puddle of oil under the back of the engine. So, the process has stopped. She was leaking oil since the day I had her, but since I`m driving I couldn`t see the amount of oil leaked. Oil gets to the exhaust and burns and the rest stays on the ground while I took off, so - the puddle on the dyno is bhad.
                  This was the time I had to open the engine, and, to be honest, I needed that excuse. We measured the power on the dyno on basically not tuned engine and the numbers were so low I couldn`t be bothered to remember at all.
                  So next - the rebuild.
                  All the pics either just before the rebuild or on the dyno.

be fivepointfive

Comment

i love EVERYTHING about this, the slant nose was cool, but the original look just suits it so much better. Weirdly enough im getting RWB vibes with the meisters. love it man! keep it up

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Sucks to hear about the motor. Cant wait to see pics of the rebuild and hope its back together soon.
                      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Cheers gents. Well, I think I need to speed it up a notch
                        So, here are a bunch of photos of me taking everything apart, and putting it back together with some mods
                        That is the "crack" which is not a crack at all.

And then

By this time Flickr just died so, stay tuned
                        be fivepointfive

Comment

Working...
                        X