Cruise Control w/ Aftermarket wheel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Control w/ Aftermarket wheel?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section, but if I wanted an aftermarket wheel, where would I mount or can I even keep the cruise control? I plan to go on long trips. Any tips or help would be great!
    Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

What kind of car?

Comment

It's a 1995 LX Accord. The only buttons I have to move are the accel and decel resume.
      Whatever path you take to get to your automotive nirvana is the right path, everyone’s path is different. If more people liked cars because they are cars—not because they are a way to get attention or to way to be better than someone else—then I think the automotive world would be a better place. -benmassey

Build Thread:

Comment

I would want to look at a wiring diagram to confirm, but I suspect those are just SPST momentary switches. If that's the case, you should be able to rewire the cruise using either a pair of SPST momentary switches or a DPDT (On) Off (On) switch. Depending on the steering wheel you have chosen, you might also look at the Nardi horn buttons that integrate cruise switches into them.

Comment

Okay, since I plan to get a NRG wooden wheel with hub and quick release. Thanks for the info!

Build Thread:

Comment

they dont have to be in the wheel. mount them in the dash, simple wiring.
            sigpic

Pronounced Eve-odd Rich-E

Comment

timefacepczz

At last, the clients will have the option to open the FaceTime App on their facetime for pc PC through the Bluestacks program. At whatever point the client wishes to utilize the application, he should open the Bluestacks program and will handily discover the FaceTime App symbol with the different applications in the "All applications" page.

Comment

Hi,

I recently purchased a 2012 Hyundai Accent GS with about 48,000 miles on it for around $4,000. It's been a fantastic little city car for the last three months and ~4,000 miles. I've taken it out onto gravel roads and some long road trips as well and it's been a happy little car. It's not one for spirited driving, but if I let it settle into what it wants to do, it's quite content to plug right along. As a calm and comfortable 35+ mpg grocery-getter and long distance camping stuff-hauler, I don't think I could have done much better for the money.

Thing is, about 2500-3000 of those miles have been highway miles on trips to and from Portland/the greater Seattle area and I am really hurting for cruise control. I'm a bit surprised that a 2010+ model year doesn't come with it, even as a base model. And so here I am: looking at buying an aftermarket model to plug in myself.

From what I've found, it's about $300 (maybe $330 after taxes and shipping), which is pretty reasonable for a car I'm going to be putting at least 30,000+ miles on. I think this is the correct one to use. If someone could double check I have the right one, that would be awesome.

As for installing it, it seems pretty straightforward? This youtube video covers it pretty well I think and I have a feeling I could do that. But this will be literally the most work I've ever done on a car--before considering doing this, I've literally only changed a set of tires a couple times, so I'm a little intimidated by the idea of installing electronics.

I guess I'm looking for some encouragement that this is something I could probably do and that I'm on the right track so far. Thanks!

linksyssmartwifi.com
                lin-ksyssmartwifi.com
                Linksyssmartwifi.com router setup
                linksys smart wifi router
                linksyssmartwifi not working

Comment

The expert comparability of Gmail makes it an exceptionally profitable choice. Gmail records can get synchronized with Apple contraptions and Microsoft Outlook. The advantage and reasonability of people gets a lift when they get clear and quick admittance to their Gmail accounts using their angle and Apple devices. Subsequently, GetPVA.com the choice to buy old Gmail records can be incredibly valuable for your business correspondences.

Comment

Working...
                  X