Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H20i 2015 BMW Meet(s)

How's it going everyone?

I live in MD and will be attending H20i because why not, it's so close and I'm sure others are making the drive just to hang with a bunch of other enthusiasts and to see what cars are making it out. I haven't seen much about meets/get-togethers on FB or the forums...not for lack of searching.

I was thinking it would be nice to get a bunch of BMW's to meet outside of OC (rt 50 from the Inlet). Maybe at the Home Depot or Walmart since the parking lots are huge. There are no exclusions...not an M only meet or specific e30, e36, e46 etc. meet. Would just be nice to get a bunch of BMW enthusiasts out in one spot if possible. We could all meet up in a decided parking lot at a decided time on Saturday October 3rd. After being there for an hour or so, we could cruise into OC as a group...go up to maybe 70th street and back down to the inlet.

If this idea has already been proposed...or there are other meets in the works that will take precedence over this, just reply and maybe make an alternate suggestion or just give a heads up.

Thanks,
    Pat
Working...
X