E36 icv buzzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36 icv buzzing

Having a problem with my boosted e36. I kept hearing this buzzing/humming noise coming from the icv. The car is off and key out of the ignition. Does the icv continuously buzz/hum? I purchased another used icv and plugged it in with the same results. I even swapped my ecu to a spare one that I have sitting around. Also my battery is being drained. Any help please??
    Last edited by Sh33p3y; 09-03-2015, 08:49 PM.
    https://t.me/pump_upp

Originally posted by Sh33p3y View Post
    Having a problem with my boosted e36. I kept hearing this noise coming from the icv. The car is off and key out of the ignition. Does the icv continuously buzz/hum? I purchased another used icv and plugged it in with the same results. I even swapped my ecu to a spare one that I have sitting around. Also my battery is being drained. Any help please??

It is difficult to give an exact answer, because I can not see the whole problem. At first you have to check if the idle control valve is an illuminated Check Engine Light. If the engine control module detects an issue with the idle air control valve circuit or signal, it will set off the Check Engine Light to notify the driver that there's an issue. The Check Engine Light can also be set off by a wide variety of issues, so having the computer scanned for trouble codes is highly recommended.
    The best way to save your time and health is to ask for a help and don`t be a shy.
    Out team: writemypaper123.com/about

Comment

Working...
    X