W210 front impact strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W210 front impact strip

Does anyone know where to find 99 e320 front impact strip without side markers. European style.
    Afraid to die ? Nope been there done that !

I just painted my side markers to match, then pulled the bulbs out of the side marker
    Originally posted by cobrawannabe
    More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

Ok that's not a bad idea. Had someone back into me so I figured since its getting painted was gonna try to find one but I like that idea. Do have one question for you siopaolover. How hard was it to install the air ride and price. Thinking about going vip but not sure.
      Afraid to die ? Nope been there done that !

Comment

Originally posted by Flatlined View Post
        Ok that's not a bad idea. Had someone back into me so I figured since its getting painted was gonna try to find one but I like that idea. Do have one question for you siopaolover. How hard was it to install the air ride and price. Thinking about going vip but not sure.
        Yea it works great and still looks good! I feel like it would be pretty hard to find a euro impact strip over here anyways

And the install was pretty straightforward! With everything, I spent around $1500 with me and my friends doing the install.
        Originally posted by cobrawannabe
        More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

it works great and still looks good! I feel like it would be pretty hard to find a euro impact strip over here anyways

Comment

Working...
          X