No announcement yet.

100mm 1/11 Car Register.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im definitely keen, wind down the coils a touch for good times. Aye.
    IG: wade_rees_
    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Paint your hood for 100mm bruh!

I have some plans for 100mm, will try get a picture through soon

Comment

what the civic was going to look like....

Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I am aware the frankensil may not meet the required standards, no hard feelings if that is the case.

Current wheels are 8's and 9's, for 100mm will have the 9's and 10's version of the same wheel on the car.

Gonna mess with fitment in the next few days and maybe see if i cant lower it a little more. Will attempt maximum fitMUNT possible and see what happens.

Will update with results but for now here is a few photos from a mate at HWH this year

424 by Tim Knights, on Flickr

385 by Tim Knights, on Flickr

378 by Tim Knights, on Flickr

210 by Tim Knights, on Flickr

415 by Tim Knights, on Flickr

275 by Tim Knights, on Flickr

Sorry for the overshare of photos, i may have gotten carried away
          Last edited by Dummett22; 08-12-2015, 07:00 AM.

Comment

how do you have VIC club reg? lol Looks great btw
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

^ Would be through Stu no doubt lel
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

hehehe
                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

how old for club reg?

Comment

25years no?

Comment

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                      how do you have VIC club reg? lol Looks great btw
                      Yeah club rego is stu although since rego goes off what state the car is "stored" in i could have kept it in my name. Any advice on fitment? im really not sure what direction to head in atm

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      how old for club reg?
                      25 years is correct although I believe regoing as a replica of a model that does satisfy the 25 year rule is also a route

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        So after a bit of thinking and some discussions with Tranz and a couple other people, I feel like we need some form of screening process for the cars that are entering under the Stanceworks banner. I have had a discussion with Robin and have worked out we have roughly 20 spots, give or take, for us as a colaborative group with House of Stance. That number may be pushed to 25 IF we work out which cars are actually entering.

Back in 2012 we drove interstate for the first Showcased, where we similarly colaborated with House of Stance, without really knowing it. Both Ray and Tony entered with us, and Chook was right across the road, where we took out the #1 car club trophy, and Chook took out best stance. That was a killer weekend, there were many good memories made and friendships formed. We also showed up with some of the best (in my own opinion) fitted cars at the time.

Fast forward to now. In the current "scene" there are many people and "crews" that are trying to pull off the fitted look that we all love. Some of them are actually doing a fantastic job of it and here lies my thinking that at 100mm, since we are colaborating with HoS, we have to bring 100% to the show. There really isnt any room for any wheel gap, or lack of offset. If the wheels are tucking, the rails have to be touching. If the wheels are poking, there needs to be adequate camber dialed in for that jaw dropping look.

Ill give you an example.

As cool as the civic was at this point in its life, Turbocharged, bagged, fun, it never recieved as much attention as it did when it looked like this:

As good as this looks, It doesn't jump out anywhere near as much as the LM's.

So basically, there is going to be some criteria that you will need to meet to enter as a part of out colaboration. I understand that people are building their cars for this and not everything is there yet, so pictures cant be supplied. At the same time if people are trying to get their cars ready, but dont hold the same vision as what we need, then there shouldnt be a real rush on getting parts if it isnt going to make the cut. If you're reading any of this and thinking "Ox and SW can go fuck themselves" then have a cup of cement, harden the fuck up, make like a tree and leave.

Post up a picture of your car currently, and what it is that you are buying/planning/doing to it to make the cut. As you progress, Update us in here. Some cars are already close to being ready. As the visions become realities a list will be formed untill we have filled our spaces.

This thread is purely for the SW cars entering, as HoS have the same high expectations and all cars that come under their banner will meet said expectations.
                        Oxer,

Totally agree with you, if our cars don't meet the requirement they won't be entered that even goes for my own personal car.

Ray has brought up the screening process and if we don't measure up to the bar, to be honest there is no point in entering something that is half done or close to 'stance' genre.

We'll be carrying out our own culling process also as we need to reflect what we're all about.

Cheers,
                        Mike

Comment

im gonna just come and spectate and enjoy the day with the boys... got alot going on atm and not 100%.
                          sigpic

Comment

rear bar and sideskirts are freshly sprayed from ol' mate dundas panels.

Going to put a fresh coat of red tint on the tails and rear reflectors as well as mount up the rear diffuser then I'll try post up some pics in the next few days

Pana's are also currently underway @ wheel solutions getting full gutter repair & polish treatment as well as centres painted a bit of a unique color
                            Like a glove

Comment

your paint guys any good bro?

Comment

Dundas panels? Its the first time I've used them but after being recommended them by anth and tranz I decided to go with them...the bloke who runs the joint is honest and old school + did cheaper for cash.

Job was done professionally and exactly how I wanted it plus the turn around time was fast so I think they're good.
                                Like a glove

Comment

Working...
                                X