14" Mugen MR5 or unconverted to 3 piece 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14" Mugen MR5 or unconverted to 3 piece 16

I decided not to use this set as I'm working with far too many miata sets and figure instead of having it sit hanging on the walls for years I might as well see if someone has some use for these.

14x6.5 Mugen mr5 4x100 original bolt pattern, 56.1 center bore (have to verify)

was planning on upsizing these to 3 piece 16" size, can still do so if someone wants me to. pricing option below

faces are raw and ready for powder. I will powder these to whatever finish is needed. the barrel (2 piece wheel currently) is powder coated satin black and the lip portion of the barrel has been mirror polished. bolts are gloss black plated. this stuff was just done and hasn't been touched since.

these have all of the original stampings on them. center caps are not included but if needed i can probably get my hands on a set for a few additional dollars.

14" complete 2 piece - 800 as is, 1100 completely finished with faces powdered to your liking.

16" 3 piece upsized set custom parts sized and spec to buyers needs- 3300

I will post some pictures of the wheels as soon as i get a chance. I have not actually assembled them in some time, so ill try to snap pictures of the pieces so everyone can get the gist of what it could look like
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185
Working...
X