A life long dream come true. *supra content*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
    Curious what lens you got also? Love that second shot down!
    Nikon 50mm 1.8

Thanks man!
    sigpic
    Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

Had a blast at the track this weekend! After laying down a few timed runs I was happy with, I gave the tires a proper send off as I had a brand new set of ATR Sport2's waiting to go on. Here's the hoonage!

A video posted by Eric T. (@erict93) on

Here's the full track day video!

Last edited by EricT93; 02-13-2017, 06:31 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Lol that Altezza sounds like it has a screaming goat under the bonnet
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
          Lol that Altezza sounds like it has a screaming goat under the bonnet
          I know right!! Isn't it awesome?!?! I've been seriously considering doing a BEAMS 3SGE AE86 and originally my thoughts were N/A w/ ITBS and a few bolt ons, but his car makes me think about S/Cing it.
          sigpic

Comment

I assumed it was supercharged at first but a lot of people have been going to spur gears and they make a similar noise from what I've heard. That's awesome that he went with the 3SGE rather than JZ swapping.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
            I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
              I assumed it was supercharged at first but a lot of people have been going to spur gears and they make a similar noise from what I've heard. That's awesome that he went with the 3SGE rather than JZ swapping.
              No doubt!
              sigpic

Comment

I've watched your car in that video 3 times now, just insane. All of those cars are fun to watch but the supra sliding is by far the best.

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                  I've watched your car in that video 3 times now, just insane. All of those cars are fun to watch but the supra sliding is by far the best.
                  I'm glad to hear I was able to provide some entertainment for you, it was definitely a fun event!
                  sigpic

Comment

More track day goodness. I kept the tail in line this time and ended up running some respectable times and got a lot of good tips and seat time. Here's some photos and a video of my quickest run.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Last edited by EricT93; 09-26-2017, 03:33 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Some great quality photos and an awesome car!

Comment

God this thing looks proper and that revlimiter is NUTS. Are you still on stock swaybars and bushings?

Comment

Beautiful car man. I've always wanted a Supra ... One day. I consider it my attainable dream car. For now I settled with a Mk4 GTI haha very different but it has been a long time love of mine. Keep enjoying it!

Don't tell me life is so short, what have you done that's longer?

Comment

It's been a few months since the last update and I've been procrastinating on transferring all my photos to Flickr since photobucket decided to give many of us forum users the shaft. Anyways here's a bit of what's been happening with the Supra.

I got a custom license plate with "1993" for both my and the car's birth year and did another track day.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Got a Min-Pin and named him "Turbo"

Untitled

Got a little love from Meguiar's on IG

Untitled

Crankshaft pulley decided it wanted a divorce on the way to a local car show. The replacement went pretty smooth though. A used unit was thrown on to get the car on the road, but will be replaced with a fluid dampener in the future. Being able to work on the car in the fully outfitted "Auto Hobby Shops" available to military members makes things easy!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Had some slaps made from the old cherry blossom shot.

Untitled

Wife and I picked up some scooters.

Untitled

"Sport Utility Vehicle"

Untitled

Got a rendering done by zero260deignlab

Untitled

I started organizing Cars and Coffee here in Okinawa in March of 2016 and in the last year and a half, the event has grown tremendously. I was able to convince Ron from Speedhunters to come check out the event as well as the culture here. Check out his Okinawa features here:

Untitled

Untitled

and last but most certainly not least.......

Our family is getting a little bit bigger next year!

Untitled
                            sigpic

Comment

The supra looks great and I love the videos. Congrats on the little one on the way!
                              http://cdn.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17224

Comment

Congrats on the baby!
                                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Working...
                                X