RARE SSR Formula Mesh 17x9 +10 and 17x10 +0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARE SSR Formula Mesh 17x9 +10 and 17x10 +0

So I am sure most of you have seen these. I spent nearly a year buying parts/pieces/wheels to make the set you see here. They are the ONLY set I have ever seen on a BMW with a 5x120 bolt pattern, let alone with stepped lips

Everything on them has less than 100 miles on it - Powdercoat, tires, polish etc

What they are:

SSR Formula Mesh - Stepped Lips
    17x9 +10 ~ 3.5" lip
    17x10 +0 ~ 4.75" lip
    5x120
    72.56 center bore
    White powdercoated faces
    Black Anodized Hardware

Tires: Like I said before 100 miles on them, 99.1% tread
    215/35 Falken 452s front
    225/35 Yoko S.Drives rear

They are all perfectly round and true. I did not have the lips 100% re-done so there are a few nicks etc in them but I was quoted another $50/wheel to fix this.

I am asking $3400 + shipping.
    If you pay with paypal, you pay the 3%.
    I WILL NOT split the tires

I am going to Eurowerks in Minneapolis next weekend if anyone is interested in these after the show.

PM me with questions.

James

EDIT:

MOAR PICS

Real name is James

holy shhhhhhhhhhh.....if i had an extra 3400...GLWS...some amazingly rare wheels you got there
    -Jorge-

Comment

WHY?! those wheels are beautiful..i've always loved the E30 M's...one of my boy's uncle has one with a M5 motor swap in it...it so fast it's not even funny...so whats next?

Comment

Make them 20s and trade me for the VN-lines. LOL

Comment

Baller wheels, GLWS. Too bad that I don't have the cash and those are a bit too aggressive for my Touring - I'd have to pull the shit outta my fenders for these to even possibly work and I'm not a fan of very excessive pulling.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

bump, taking offers
            Real name is James

Comment

Amazing!
              GLWS
              I drive a HooptiE
              OZ TOOLS FOR RENT

Comment

i reallllllyy wish u werent getting rid of these.
                they look so rad on your car.
                David

Comment

It is gonna be tough to follow these up... I hope you got something EPIC planned, I would **** to see this car look and less bad ass then it currently does (it is my favorite E30 of all time)

Comment

up
                    Real name is James

Comment

If you fell like losing out on a bunch of money, let me know.

GLWS
                      -Brandon-

Comment

Are these still for sale?

Comment

nope. long gone. wheels this epic don't last long, regardless of their price. these lusties were sold to a fellow E30 M3 owner that doesn't post much on the boards. if anyone has links to them mounted on the new car, please do post the link.

Comment

Okey.. Just tought they would look awesome on my e34 wagon!

Comment

hell yeah they would!

just PM him. I know he has the buyers contact information & will probably follow wherever these wheels go just because of the amount of dedication & time/ struggles it took him to get these right. not kidding, but it was like a dozen sets & way too much time spent shipping back & forth.

I was gonna rock these too if there was anything I could mount them to. even felt like holding onto them for that 'one day' but would have been silly. seen them at eurowerks that year & literally could not find a flaw. they sat incredibly well & if the spokes weren't mezmorizing, well then the lips certainly were.

sorry I'm speaking for you spackler, just loved your formulas. a bit too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X