My attempt as a amateur photographer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My attempt as a amateur photographer

Here are a few shots taken by myself. Im very new in the area so I'm still learning.

Taking feedbacks both negative and positive

Thanks.

And last a shot of my old wheels that i bought back from the guy that bought my car. i missed them to much.

Last edited by stbk; 08-13-2015, 03:49 AM.
    Visit Bagriders.com for the best deals on Airride suspension.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

honestly they look really good. i thought i was amateur, guess im below that haha some are kind of dark, but the quality and scenery is good. seems that almost all of them you are shooting towards the light. would be a bit easier to get brighter pics if you shot with the sun to your back.

Originally posted by BozoBubble
    Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
      honestly they look really good. i thought i was amateur, guess im below that haha some are kind of dark, but the quality and scenery is good. seems that almost all of them you are shooting towards the light. would be a bit easier to get brighter pics if you shot with the sun to your back.
      Ive taken many photo`s with the sun behind me. i can post some of them also

I got a EOS 6D with a 50mm F1.4 sigma art. I also use Lightroom and PS. but I haven't used the programs for long so there are still a ton of cool things i can do to my photo`s.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Originally posted by keo365
        your photos quite nice. Hang on! get more experence

thank you.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Dude aint nothing amateur about these photos.

These are all really good

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
            Dude aint nothing amateur about these photos.

These are all really good
            thanks! happy to hear

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

looks like you're off to a good start.
              constructive criticism time... most of the photos are underexposed. try spot metering or learn to use levels in photoshop as well as curves.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Johnston View Post
                looks like you're off to a good start.
                constructive criticism time... most of the photos are underexposed. try spot metering or learn to use levels in photoshop as well as curves.
                well i actually made them underexposed this time because i like them like this. but i will take notice and do it better next time! thanks

i`ve been working on taking two and three photos both over and under exposed to get higher details in photos. so i can highlight the foreground and also the background.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

these are rad!!

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                  Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
                    these are rad!!
                    Thank you!

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Photos look really good man, I'm trying to step my photography game up too, but I'm not at your level that's for sure haha. I like the low contrast feel, but I struggle with how much it takes away from the color. Any idea what wheels are on the e36 in the first few pics?
                      My Build:

Comment

Originally posted by philohlean View Post
                        Photos look really good man, I'm trying to step my photography game up too, but I'm not at your level that's for sure haha. I like the low contrast feel, but I struggle with how much it takes away from the color. Any idea what wheels are on the e36 in the first few pics?
                        Thanks. They are cosmis racing wheels.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

looking good! what are you using for post processing? Lightroom has some awesome features when it comes to adjusting shadow, contrast, etc. I "borrowed" my favorite shot of yours and tweaked a few things in LR.

Testing by BlueJay Media, on Flickr

Here are the settings I used, but its all art and personal preference so obviously you can do what you like. The nice thing is if you screw it up too badly you can always revert to your original.

Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 2.03.15 PM by BlueJay Media, on Flickr

you can do even more post processing with PS and even light room, but its an easy start. these adjustments took about ~2 minutes to complete. if you dive into more work it'll take a lot longer, but that just depends on what you want as a finished product.

Also make sure you're doing the basics, shooting in manual mode, bracketing, shooting in RAW, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TheArkitekt View Post

you can do even more post processing with PS and even light room, but its an easy start. these adjustments took about ~2 minutes to complete. if you dive into more work it'll take a lot longer, but that just depends on what you want as a finished product.

Also make sure you're doing the basics, shooting in manual mode, bracketing, shooting in RAW, etc.

I shoot in raw. and i use both PS and Lightroom. I took all these photos and made them a bit darker just cause i liked it. I got some more photos coming.

I'm aware with all the features of LR. its PS that I'm still a good newbie in

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Few more shoots.

Stbk123 - Instagram.

ViolentClique

Comment

Working...
                              X