X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ok....

But seriously this is really cool.

Comment

i was getting real tired of the blue lugs (i originally ordered black, but, you know. ebay.) so i bit the bullet and bought a set of gold ones. looks cooler now IMO

goes with the cars color way a lot better
      FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

Comment

YEA, I wana see this thing progress into a true drift slut, love it btw

'08 335i

Comment

ayyy so i got bored of looking at my car, so i just nutted up and did some stuff.

first was getting a zhp front bumper

with all the time i had on the long weekend i decided to take a full day and do my hood vent. it was really really time consuming, because i decided to mount it under the hood, as opposed to on top. this went for a much cleaner look, but was alot more time consuming.

i didn't really take many photos of it, but it was mostly just me cutting my hood with a cutting wheel and being very very very careful because facelift hoods arent really a common thing around here.

finished product, hood vent and bumper spray bombed black. i have some areas on the bumper i still have to spray, but you get the idea.

Comment

that hood vent is grand titty

Comment

sup
              cars been cool af. rolled 300k the other day after a trip to quebec for FD.
              i found a whole front end (rad support, extra efan and everything) plus some extra body parts for super cheap too, so i bought them just incase. facelift e46 shit is really tough to find. that being said, here is a photo of me three dirt dropping at the track with a full car. whats the point of having a four door thrasher if you dont fill the car up with your pals, right?

Comment

I really like where this is going !!

Comment

Update more please

'08 335i

Comment

Originally posted by Hellalime View Post
                    Update more please
                    please.
                    E36 Bonnie

Comment

sup, just did a sick drift day. did tons of tandems, lots of cool trains.
                      hoping for more photos, but so far heres the only one:

also i did a wall tap

there are a few scrapes on the back bumper, so thats cool.

ill try and update more! i encourage all lurkers to comment, good or bad. its all better than nothing

edit: more pix

all about the reverse rake >
                      Last edited by Devocat; 08-25-2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

I've wanted to do one of them vents in my hood for everrr. What are you doing about rain/snow getting in there
                        IG: Dimitriantoniou
                        1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                        1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Originally posted by meech View Post
                          I've wanted to do one of them vents in my hood for everrr. What are you doing about rain/snow getting in there
                          on all four corners there are holes drilled, and i have a large piece of sheet metal with rivet style threaded inserts in it. so i sort of screw it into the bottom of the vent, through the top. does that make sense? ill get photos of it tomorrow if you'd like.

i basically keep the metal in so the hood acts as a normal hood most of the time, and i take it out when im at the track for extra coolings

Comment

Okay that makes sense, I was planning on making a sheet of aluminum that angles forward and drains water between the Radiator and engine but your idea seems pretty nifty. gets some pics id love to see it
                            IG: Dimitriantoniou
                            1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                            1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Yooooo I didnt know you sold the 14. Sad shit. This thing is pretty awesome though, hood vent is killer. Hopefully we can smash our cars together at topp next year

Comment

Originally posted by meech View Post
                                Okay that makes sense, I was planning on making a sheet of aluminum that angles forward and drains water between the Radiator and engine but your idea seems pretty nifty. gets some pics id love to see it
                                hey thats exactly what mine does!
                                i have a second hood, same color. so im going to use that in the street full time and save the gutted/vented hood for the track from now on.

Originally posted by austin2112 View Post
                                Yooooo I didnt know you sold the 14. Sad shit. This thing is pretty awesome though, hood vent is killer. Hopefully we can smash our cars together at topp next year
                                thanks! its definitely not as nice in person, i have to actually re position it under the cutout so its perfectly center. right now its about 1/8th of an inch off and its ruining my life.

@ the smashing doors comment, we can definitely get close, but no contact please

more photos are surfacing from the last day

Comment

Working...
                                X