No announcement yet.

Another mk2 in the family - Golf content -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coming along super nicely.Cant wait to see the 9J rears. I want to do my healights same as your's on my mk1. How is it done?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay P View Post
      coming along super nicely.Cant wait to see the 9J rears. I want to do my healights same as your's on my mk1. How is it done?

Thank you.
      Its a yellow transparent sticker i've cutted in this shape lol. Simple as that

Comment

Soooo back at it after a year of neglecting this thread (i'm such a bad build thread blogger haha)
        with some latest pictures of the car and how its been for a year now.

Just in time when the first snow came i had it all together and took it trough the cold winter of germany

This car has been my daily now since summer last year and never let me down. Although with its 217k km on the clock this mk2 is pretty much the most reliable car i've ever owned.

talk about camber

shots with local car buds

And thats it for it now. I try to drive this thing as my daily as long as i can, so i won't change that much. Especially because i stumbled into this one

Always wanted a scirocco since i am a kid and instantly fell in love when i saw the ad.
        This will be my upcoming build, will start a thread when i find time to make a start

till then
        P

Comment

thank you for fueling me mk2 need further

Comment

Working...
          X