No announcement yet.

The Swaggin' Wagon That isn't Low Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah diamond white steelies are the best route for a budget and a strong desire to look stanced until u move up in wheels.

Ive been looking up bugeyes with stance and I have to say wagons look so much better than the sedan.. That being said this is an awesome pick up. Also black paint would contrast really well with white... But u should look into like a unique color and get it wrapped down the road

Comment

Bruh. OEM STI BBS's for the low budget win. You can get a set with tires in need of refurb for sub $500, and with 25mm spacers they look tits on GGA's.

Steelies are maaaaad heavy, before you buy them, you might want to drive a car with them first, they really change the driving characteristics by a lot.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
        Alright so i went through my entire interior (Except for the Hatch Area) and cleaned and addressed whatever needed addressing.

First is a pic of my workspace.... it was pretty nice but i was still really hot the entire time

The first thing i found was the "Rats Nest".... turns out the previous owner was running a hugeeee stereo system in this rex.

Also during the process i dropped the seat on my finger and just wrecked my nail...

1. That first pic is everything
        2. that system wasn't that big, those wires should hold you for whatever you need
        3. Now you're putting in work, not that wrapping crap you did to the seat

also start piecing together that air ride. i'm at a little over $800 in 5 months time
        Last edited by Motoman325; 06-24-2015, 12:44 AM.
        Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Don't go 16s pls

It's a big body JDM car, needs 18s.

Comment

Originally posted by storey618 View Post
            ive wanted these pretty bad for mine ^^^
            Yeah man!! Idk yet haha.

Originally posted by Drop It Like Its Hot View Post
            Yeah diamond white steelies are the best route for a budget and a strong desire to look stanced until u move up in wheels.

Ive been looking up bugeyes with stance and I have to say wagons look so much better than the sedan.. That being said this is an awesome pick up. Also black paint would contrast really well with white... But u should look into like a unique color and get it wrapped down the road
            Yeah. The wagons imo just flow better. One of these days i'll probably get it wrapped idk

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
            Bruh. OEM STI BBS's for the low budget win. You can get a set with tires in need of refurb for sub $500, and with 25mm spacers they look tits on GGA's.

Steelies are maaaaad heavy, before you buy them, you might want to drive a car with them first, they really change the driving characteristics by a lot.
            Yeah, i really like how STI BBS's look. I'm gonna keep an eye out on fleabay and craigslist and if i can snag some i will. I used to drive the charger with steelies, but idk how it would feel on a light car like this though

Originally posted by Motoman325 View Post
            1. That first pic is everything
            2. that system wasn't that big, those wires should hold you for whatever you need
            3. Now you're putting in work, not that wrapping crap you did to the seat

also start piecing together that air ride. i'm at a little over $800 in 5 months time
            I think i'll start piecing up the air system haha. That's not a bad idea

Originally posted by Sprinqer View Post
            Don't go 16s pls

True true. I'll probably go STI BBS..

Comment

yus go beebee ess

Comment

Actually for the track just find something wide with wide tires used on CL or something and use those. Then daily on the BBSs

Comment

Actually for the track just find something wide with wide tires used on CL or something and use those. Then daily on the BBSs
                  Yeah that's why i'm thinking finding some of the racing Diamond Steelies... i can get them in 16x10 so i think that'd be pretty good for track use. I just dunno about them weight-wise...

Comment

In case you don't know the STi bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and yours is 5x100. Also please no steelies

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
                      In case you don't know the STi bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and yours is 5x100.
                      2004 STIs are 5x100.

Comment

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
                        In case you don't know the STi bolt pattern is 5x114.3 and yours is 5x100. Also please no steelies
                        Yeah one of these days maybe i'll do a swap but that wont be for a while

Originally posted by Oh Damn, it's Sam View Post
                        2004 STIs are 5x100.
                        Yeah that's what makes it harder. I need to either find JDM STI wheels from older cars, or find 2004 STI BBS's

Comment

Don't go 16s pls

needs more DONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
                            Yeah that's why i'm thinking finding some of the racing Diamond Steelies... i can get them in 16x10 so i think that'd be pretty good for track use. I just dunno about them weight-wise...
                            16x10 is too wide lol, you (to avoid arguments) don't need something that wide lol. 17x9 with a 245/40 is all you need senor dAvE.
                            Also they will be heavy as all hell.
                            Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post

GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post

16x10 is too wide lol, you (to avoid arguments) don't need something that wide lol. 17x9 with a 245/40 is all you need senor dAvE.
                              Also they will be heavy as all hell.

GTFO
                              Yeah i felt like running something bigger than 9.5" may be a little ridiculous but who cares

And yeah that's an issue

Comment

Also guys i should have money for coilovers next week so

Comment

Working...
                                X