• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
    stoked to see the outcome
    Originally posted by Loaf31 View Post
    My body needs updates
    Originally posted by I_Haz.:R32 View Post
    Moar brap pls sir

Updates will be coming soon. I honestly haven't even seen this car in like 2 months or so. Been traveling around and doing stuff with friends. All my friends are getting their cars ready to slide next year so I will definitely have mine at least track ready by next season. For once I think I'm going to put style behind functionality.....maybe

One of my photo friends is broadening his horizon and is going to be doing video shortly. I think we are going to do a few shorts on my car so he can get some practice. I'm sure they'll turn out awesome so I will post links in here once they are done.

Going to add some music discussion in this thread while I work on the car as well. I saw it in someone elses build thread on here and thought that was an awesome idea. Beware, most of my music is from soundcloud and you'll probably think its trash. Below is current album I've been stuck on for a few months. Not a single song that I don't like. Let me know how you guys like it.

https://soundcloud.com/lil_peep/sets/crybaby

Updates soon I promise!!! Thanks for reading (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Comment

• This is making me want to remove the sound deadening out of my SC, It get so hot here and the shit starts to get sticky. Do you recommend the Ice over torching? also are you just using a scraper or?

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
      I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
        This is making me want to remove the sound deadening out of my SC, It get so hot here and the shit starts to get sticky. Do you recommend the Ice over torching? also are you just using a scraper or?
        Definitely the dry ice, then you can just use a chisel and the glue and everything comes up. If you heat it youll have a hell of a time redoing it all by wiping the glue up afterwards.

Comment

• Pls give updates, I just bought an FC and I need them
          Some people will never understand it, why we do what we do.
          The busted knuckles and the late nights in the garage;
          it's more than a hobby or pastime, it's a lifestyle. We live it."

Instagram: @Stance_God
          My 93' EG Sedan Build ( Daily )
          My FC3S RX-7 Build

Comment

• give updates pls

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
            I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• I'm not gonna make any promises.. but this may be the start of something good..

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Welcome back sir.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• It has tons of potensial! Looking forward to see more of it!
                  Currently driving - 2014 Volkswagen Passat B7 R-Line

Comment

• This looks titties without the kit on it! Looking forward to it.

Comment

• Glad to see this thing back!

Comment

• Ok so I totally lied about actually working on this car like usual... UNTIL NOW. Between now and then I have moved away & back, got a much better job, and become a little more responsible and wiser. I now have a production job with unlimited overtime at my disposal so I am going to attempt to, once again, make this car cool so that I can take it to H2oi just to have something break (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و. Basically blah blah blah life blah blah and here we are so let me get right into it.

image2 by Dustin Lewis, on Flickr

Here she is. This car has been sitting in an abandoned garage for like 2 years now and I honestly cant believe it started right up through old gas, two cold ass WV winters, and just sheer neglect. Nonetheless, she started right up which told me it was time to bring her home. Instead of just spatting out all the plans I have, I am just going to update you guys as I go. I am very spontaneous and i scrap like 75% of my ideas so nice and slow this time. Main goals are paint interior and exterior, new "race" inspired interior, same old obnoxious hotboi outside look but with one piece wheels. Maybe Yabakings/XT7Rs??? Idk yet. Also still not certain on the color scheme yet but I've been putting some time in on Stuner so maybe I'll decide soon.

First thing I am tackling is some cleanup and touchups on the PBM Coilovers. I noticed the threads were absolutely caked with rocks and sand so I wanted to clean them up as well as the copper paint chipping off the springs. Pretty positive I'm going to be running an open face wheel so I am going to get the springs powdercoated whenever I decide on color scheme.

Here's what I started with..

image3

A little disassembly

image1

And voila! After a little love, sorta kinda like new (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

image4

That's all for now. Next up is tackling all the bolts and hardware that I lost and threw away when I was a snot nosed 18 year old. The seat that I ordered isn't going to be here for awhile but I'll most definitely share updates when it arrives. Also need to fix some stupid old plastic pieces like the turn signals and stuff. Kinda overwhelmed, kinda nervous, super excited. Feelsgood.jpeg to have funds, time, and all other required resources to build this car right. Then once the engine goes, its time for some psh psh noises.

Thanks for reading. Updates to follow I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(*^U^)人(≧V≦*)/

Comment

Working...
                        X