The Money Management Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Money Management Thread

This is a serious thread, not a “how can I save 3k fast so I can buy these dope rimz for my Mk4.” This is a thread for people who are serious about learning about money management/investment/retirement savings. That’s not to say that this thread can’t offer help and understanding to whomever, but understand that this is not about short term silly spending expenditures. Saving is easy, growing money and managing that money effectively is what’s difficult. That’s what this thread is all about. Let’s not let this thread out of hand. I don’t have to have to get mods involved in making sure this thread has to be cleaned up all the time.

So with that being said, I’ll start off with the first question.

As someone who has only recently graduated college and is in the first year of working full time, what are some options that I would have to begin investing? I plan on opening a Roth IRA in the coming months to start retirement savings, but I’d also like to build money for shorter term goals and generally just making my money work for me. Bear in mind for me right now, real estate really isn’t an option. I have a few people who have said hire a CFP, but I’m skeptical given that I’m starting with 10k to invest. Advice on where to start would be greatly appreciated. I am absolutely willing to do a lot of leg work and research, but need guidance on where to start.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Leaving this open as it attracts certain type of posts making them easier to delete.
    While we're at it..
    webdesign cryptocurrency webcam search engine

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

first time ive logged to this site in years. is stanceworks just covered in bots now?

Comment

Originally posted by 320icar View Post
        first time ive logged to this site in years. is stanceworks just covered in bots now?
        Your mom

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Working...
        X