• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude i love this thing makes me wanna buy a vw

Comment

Originally posted by 610EURO View Post
      ^ jump off the roids kid

+1 .. when i opened the thread i thought this guy is riding on solid aluminum suspension with a 5 degree turning radius. shit, even i was going to give him props for that height static. then read he had bags and well .. the dissapointment set in.
      Sorry to dissapoint guy...but I really dont want to turn this into a bags is cheating thread...

Unless you ride in my car to see how low I drive it you really shouldn't judge...I literally look in my side view mirrors and lower the car while driving to the point where I cant go any further....I dont jack the car up to 4x4 status to safely drive around all day. BUT on situations like that ramp pictured or the security ramps going on and off base I have to raise it to get through. I would never be able to drive a slammed car on base because of those ramps. I tried to drive over them on day and caught my subframe on them (weak)

To the rest of the guys thanks for the kind words...My appointment is on Wednesday with the body guy to get my hood done up. The wheel decals are actually hop grenades from a beer brewing radio network that Im a huge fan of (I brew my own) My trunk setup is going to have a sort of brewing theme as well more to come with that
      sigpic

Comment

that is sweet. Those rims are incredible. Great color combo.

Comment

this car are fucking awesome !

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
            Hey firelizard-chill the fuck out.
            Haven't seen any pics of your stanced ride on here anywhere. The first post clearly says "I love that question" not "I love driving this low". Do you honestly think a car that low could drive up on to an incline like that with a static drop? I mean let's be real here. Lots of people come to this site cuz they are tired of people like you ***** on their cars on other forums. So if you're gonna bitch about people posting their bagged ride then gtfo bc no one likes a *****.
            I **** stanced cars.

Comment

Plowed on the ground! Love it.
              -BMW Master Technician

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                I **** stanced cars.
                haha I think i'm actually beginning to like you firelizard...

Hey firelizard-chill the fuck out.
                I dont think I was even that disturbed by your comment. I see where your coming from about the thread title so your point was valid but I think my sarcasm/joke got lost in translation.

Thanks anyway everyone...not sure how long it will be in the body shop but I'll try and get a decent shoot done afterwards.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firelizard View Post
                  I **** stanced cars.
                  lol

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                  ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

how do you drive it like that
                    DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

Originally posted by FBGM View Post
                      how do you drive it like that
                      thats easy..I dont
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by residentevol View Post
                        haha I think i'm actually beginning to like you firelizard...

I dont think I was even that disturbed by your comment. I see where your coming from about the thread title so your point was valid but I think my sarcasm/joke got lost in translation.
                        lol Cheers

It's funny to see some of the people on this site rage... I won't deny I'm trooooooollin'

Comment

I cant lie man at first I was like

Than I was like...

Cheers! Back on topic I have a kind of not so great night that is a really hard to see shot.... a buddy took with a new lens he got so I figured why not try it out on my car. We'll get some good ones up soon once I get my car back from the body shop...(Going in on Wednesday!)

sigpic

Comment

picked the car up from the bodyshop today. got the hood notch filled and a dent in the qtr panel fixed....definitely going back for more work this guy did an awesome job. These are crappy quick pics I'll get a better shoot done once the car gets cleaned (bird poop on the grill you can see in the pic)

And for those not savvy to what a badgeless grill on a MKV GTI looks like w/out the hood being done here is a comparison

Seems like such a trivial thing but it bugged the hell out of me and there was no way I was rocking one of those fake ass plastic fillers...

sigpic

Comment

So sick. I just got some flat black meshies for my car too
                              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Rofl @ the ice cube refferences...

Looks amazing dude.. Enjoy it!
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X