SoWo Is Not Dead | Motor Mavericks Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoWo Is Not Dead | Motor Mavericks Coverage

Our coverage of SoWo 2015 is up on the site. Its not the perspective most would take, but I think it had to be said. Click here to read the full article.

in before people writing novels about sowo who didn't go to sowo.
    instagram : demrimz
    StatesideWheel

Comment

what this guy said ^

Good read and great pictures
      @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Originally posted by harlerocco View Post
        in before people writing novels about sowo who didn't go to sowo.
        Probably the most aggravating thing about whats happening is the fact that the people who didn't go want to put their 2 cents in.

Also I got to see your sirocco at sowo, twas very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by miracLe View Post
          Probably the most aggravating thing about whats happening is the fact that the people who didn't go want to put their 2 cents in.

Also I got to see your sirocco at sowo, twas very nice.

Probably has something to do with those people wanting to attend in the future, and being robbed of the chance.

My 2 cents is because I know Helen. Travel there frequently for vacations and have for longer than I can remember (15+ years maybe?). And now there's potentially a stigma associated with any modified vehicle due to the behavior that is glorified by a select group of kids that don't look out for the rest of society.

You don't have to change how you act, or what you drive... but you do have to realize that other people will have to deal with the consequences, regardless.

Coverage looks worse than the burnout competitions from Nopi Nationals in the early 2000s.
          Last edited by loud3; 06-09-2015, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X