No announcement yet.

1972 Tvr Vixen (LS6 Pro-Touring Build)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOO cool, great passion and time into this build.

Renato
    Team TWM Performance
    TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
    sigpic

Comment

Love it, What made you go the the TKO as opposed to a t56? the length? or price

Comment

Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
        Love it, What made you go the the TKO as opposed to a t56? the length? or price
        Size is the biggest reason, but the 6-speed is not really needed due to how light the car is and the fact I can use a taller final gear., so a double overdrive didn't make since when I can go with the taller TKO600 5th gear option and save space.

Comment

holy crap.

Comment

Holy Fuck

This is amazing

1973 Celica
            Tanner Stinson
            ASU '19

Comment

Originally posted by hackrtanman View Post
              Holy Fuck

This is amazing
              This, nothing more.
              SAAB 900 T16s

Comment

Is there going to be front aero? It looks like this thing would catwalk due to downforce when you get north of 100km/h. That being said I'm in love with where this is going.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaAlpha9 View Post
                  Is there going to be front aero? It looks like this thing would catwalk due to downforce when you get north of 100km/h. That being said I'm in love with where this is going.
                  There definitely will have to be some sort of front aero/splitter, but I will not be able to sort out till just a bit further in the project, and that is because I will need to make it a quick removable setup due to the tilt front end and the fact that the front bumpers lay on the ground when the hood is open.

With a still just a few things to sort out overall, and there is an end game plan with the car, but everything has to be figured out as we go due to the platform and the fact there isn't anything available off the shelf..
                  Last edited by BadassVixen; 04-20-2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

this is absolutely amazing!!!!!
                    Follow me on instagram: @watsupitsdenny
                    check out my bagged GTO build

Comment

Wowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Dear God, this is one hell of a build!
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I just happily subscribed to this thread, and you just have the honor to be the 100th
                          Lucas
                          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                          Originally posted by LCG
                          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Hell Yeah subbed for sure!

Comment

The whole build and those body lines after widening....

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Put the body back on the chassis for a what seems to be the hundredth time so far, but it comes off easy enough when needed, so it is best to be safe than sorry with fitment testing after each step. I am working out the rear muffler/fuel tank situation that has to all fit in the rear body work for space and design issues, and after this I am about home free with all the questionable have too's involved with this oddball project.

As you should be able to see in on of the rear view pics, I have great ground clearance overall by running the exhaust work through the chassis as much as I can, so that is why it is important for the Black Widow mufflers to be mounted transversely up inside the rear body work with a center exit exhaust coming out of the body work somewhere about the black painted area of the rear

Last edited by BadassVixen; 04-21-2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X