2010 HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour - Features Stance Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour - Features Stance Awards

I hope you all can make it out to the shows.

Featuring Stance Award at each event

HIN NOPI Website

2010 HIN/NOPI Supershow Tour Schedule

July 2/3 (Friday/Saturday) • Boston area – Epping, NH • New England Dragway
    July 24-25 (Saturday/Sunday) • New York City area - Englishtown, NJ • Old Bridge Township Raceway Park
    July 31/August 1 (Saturday/Sunday) • Atlanta area - Hampton, GA • Atlanta Motor Speedway
    August 14-15 (Saturday/Sunday) • Miami area - Homestead, FL • Homestead-Miami Speedway
    August 21-22 (Saturday/Sunday) • Los Angeles area – Anaheim, CA • Angel Stadium
    September 18-19 (Saturday/Sunday) • Las Vegas, NV • Las Vegas Motor Speedway
    September 25-26 (Saturday/Sunday) • Chicago, IL • Soldier Field

Complete waste of time. They sucked when the started 10 years ago, they've only gotten worse since.

Comment

NOPI Events started 22 years ago in 1988. We've also had some of the largest car show events in the country with over 7000 contestents in the show. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We're working hard to bring you good events.

Comment

dude don't come on here to someone elses subforum and post the typical ***** stuff. some like it some don't. sorry you had a bad experience as well
        Pose for the frame

Comment

"To each is own I say" I used to attend the Nationals in Ga and had great times and some bad. The events are what u make of it!!! Looking forward to Englishtown,NJ show!!!

Comment

one of my funniest car show memories is from one of the last nopi shows, me and friends put down a fake name for a car club (juan valdez) and took home 2nd place, guy was so confused when he handed me the trophy.

Comment

Pretty sure a bunch of buddies and me are going july 2nd-3rd. Good possibility

Comment

Working...
              X