Lowest coilovers in UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest coilovers in UK?

Alright troops, thought this would be the place to ask. I'm needing some new suspension and was going to buy another set of HSD's but they're dont really go all that low at the back.

Was just wondering what was available over here that goes lower? Car sees a fair amount of drift abuse so need to be decent quality/adjustable etc.

Thought i'd throw up a couple of pics of when it used to look alright lol

Thought about getting shorter springs? Place called Faulkner Springs will make any length, spring rate you want.

Failing that there's Catuned on Broadway Static.

Comment

The current shocks are shegged and going on another car so i'm in the market anyway.

I take it with broadway static and the like you have to order them from the US?

Comment

Broadways yeah, you'll need to order from the US.

You can order Catuned via www.hackengineering.co.uk and again, can do any spring rate etc

Comment

why not bag it.....?
          driving Mopar Wagon...

Comment

What about the Gepfeffert kit?

Basically ultra low KW's.

Comment

BC racings go super low and handle nicely! They are so good, i do not even miss air ride haha!
              Instagram: @ask83n

Originally posted by DragginWagon
              Always build your car for yourself. and dont tell me you cant afford to.
              This thread is a perfect example of taking lemons and making fucking jager bombs!

Comment

Working...
              X