Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going for Broke: my r32 Gt-R build (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's trade cars for a little while
    IG: @OsakaFlocka

Comment

Its undergone a few more changes in the last week or 2! Will have a picture update tomorrow of the new temporary wheels. Also, futuras are finally prepped and shipped down to spintech for the full refinish. Will have lots of pics to update with the custom caps once they are done!
      Last edited by GrandpaStance; 08-26-2015, 12:14 AM.
      ig @chetflix

Comment

heres the update with the new daily wheels, just got word that the futuras are done from patrick down at Spintech, so hopefully they get here soon so i can test fit and take pics of those! beyond excited for the next stage of this build, and winter projects. also got some new side skirts in from japsalon that i cant wait to get on if i can afford paint!

photos by my buddy @whit_yo on instagram
        ig @chetflix

Comment

Oh man I cruised behind and beside you for a good many streets on coastal. I own the black FC. Looks clean man.

Comment

thanks man! h2oi was a blur hahaha i dont remember much of the cars

also here is a small update! wheels are done being powdercoated down at spintech! now they just have to make it back up here for the final pieces of the centercaps and hexes to be mounted! so excited. also the exhaust made by my buddy devin (aka hooodrich)came out amazing! full 3.25 all the way back straight piped, custom pie cut and fit stainless oval piping. if anyone is in the upstate new york area book some work with him. you wont be disappointed! i can put you in contact with him for some work. i will try and get under the car soon for some more detail shots, and a few sound clips are on my instagram.

anyways enough of my boring banter, on to a couple wheel pics!

i cant wait until winter so i can try and get everything on the car, sitting right, and some new suspension to dial it all in! 2016 its going to be looking sort of how i want it!
            ig @chetflix

Comment

Oh man! This thing look fabulous! I love that rear spoiler!

Comment

Build is looking good. I like that you're using high quality parts and that you have a sense of taste.

Comment

Looks good man, glad to see you're using high quality parts!

Comment

thanks guys! my main concern with this build and the parts im using is not to cheap out. i see so many of these coming to the states and people putting crap parts on them! to me its just not worth it to save up and get a car like this just to put junk on. quality is what sets it apart and what makes it last!
                    ig @chetflix

Comment

hey guys! finally got my oil changed today and was able to get fully under the car with my buddies lift! idk how to upload videos on here yet but here is the link to a short video of all of the exhaust work and welds. cool to see it close up and not crawling underneath it!link herehttp://websta.me/p/1105239683582163720_229756309

also have some very cool updates coming soon about suspension, should have everything FINALLY set i stone by tomorrow for what i will be using which i am very excited about! and going by @H3llk1t3 format, i wont make a boring post so here's some pics to brighten it up a bit haha

ig @chetflix

Comment

Oooooo. I am intrigued. Can't wait to see more! Very jealous

Facebook: http://facebook.com/fwspmissiles
                        Instagram:
                        @fwsp_missiles | @lizzybernice

Comment

so suspension has finally been figured out, more details to come in the next month but should be dropping off my car to Broadway Static just after thanksgiving to get a bunch of stuff done! very excited to be working closely with these guys over the winter to get it sitting how i want! will have more info on what's getting done soon once every detail is figured out. will be making a final decision based on a few prices i got

ig @chetflix

Comment

so i have a few more updates! wheels finally arrived yesterday and look AMAZING thanks to spintech! my vision for these wheels was to basically make it look like it came from the factory but bigger and better. the color is amazing in the sunlight, and you can really see the nice flake in the powder! perfect.

also last weekend i went out to visit a few buddies in MA for a hang out day / photoshoot and got some really awesome pictures of her! perfect way to end the year. heres some pics of the photoshoot, new wheels, new daily wheels (another set of oz futuras in 17x9 that i just ordered from europe because more futuras are ALWAYS better!) and the mock up of the stepped up futuras!

more updates to come soon, she'll be heading down to broadway suspension after thanksgiving to get new suspension, then making it all fit perfect over winter! challenge accepted.
                            ig @chetflix

Comment

Too rad! Love the color, too.

Where in upstate NY are you?
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

just south of albany haha so not too far upstate. and thanks! the color is my favorite part. not too many in this blue were made
                                ig @chetflix

Comment

Working...
                                X