No announcement yet.

The Calm Before the Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you doing the Headliner in that fabric?

Cause if so then thats a massive yes. I want to wrap my headliner too cause it has some weird staining in it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SnazzyQ View Post
      Are you doing the Headliner in that fabric?

Cause if so then thats a massive yes. I want to wrap my headliner too cause it has some weird staining in it lol.
      I'm doing the headliner, some plastic pieces and maybe parts of the door cards.
      My db7 Daily Whip Build
      @PennyBoi

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunate View Post
        I'm doing the headliner, some plastic pieces and maybe parts of the door cards.
        Id wrap just the headliner and door panels if it were up to me.

Bu my car is a turd what do I know lol. It should look amazing either way.

Comment

Id wrap just the headliner and door panels if it were up to me.

Bu my car is a turd what do I know lol. It should look amazing either way.
          That part of the car will be done in the next few weeks. I hope your ready for real content in about a week. Now I need coils.
          My db7 Daily Whip Build
          @PennyBoi

Comment

That part of the car will be done in the next few weeks. I hope your ready for real content in about a week. Now I need coils.
            Yeah now you got me all wanting to wrap my headliner and what not.

Cant wait for more progress tho. Especially the lowering part.

Comment

Yeah now you got me all wanting to wrap my headliner and what not.

Cant wait for more progress tho. Especially the lowering part.
              Do it it will be worth the $50. Stage two is Buddy Club N+ coil lows, gear for camber and fenders.
              Last edited by Shogunate; 03-29-2015, 12:59 AM.
              My db7 Daily Whip Build
              @PennyBoi

Comment

Do it it will be worth the $50. Stage two is Buddy Club N+ coil lows, gear for camber and fenders.
                Sounds good so far.

What wheels are you planning on running? if you dont mind me asking.

Comment

Looks good! I want to wrap my headliner too... i'm thinking like a galaxy type fabric

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
                    Looks good! I want to wrap my headliner too... i'm thinking like a galaxy type fabric
                    Do it. Just give yourself an extra 2-3" on all sides.
                    Sounds good so far.

What wheels are you planning on running? if you dont mind me asking.
                    Buddy Club P1's at the moment. If I can afford to get the Chalenges with the Blue lip before they stop producing them I will get them otherwise they will be all white.
                    My db7 Daily Whip Build
                    @PennyBoi

Comment

I have work inbound! Should be here in about a week.

My db7 Daily Whip Build
                      @PennyBoi

Comment

Yay parts! ! !

Also thank you for not getting a stupid BYS wing.

Comment

Yay parts! ! !

Also thank you for not getting a stupid BYS wing.
                          Made sure of it. I **** the whole upright spoiler look. Plus I want simple and clean. Hence JDM and basic wheels. I don't want to lose too much money if any honestly.
                          My db7 Daily Whip Build
                          @PennyBoi

Comment

Finished stripping everything but the carpet. Dash is unbolted and ready to come out. I have help with that tonight. I might be getting a black interior parts car this week and I have a JDM SiR cluster on back order now. I need a handbrake, I forgot.

I'm not saying anything but I think I can tell who has owned this car before

My db7 Daily Whip Build
                            @PennyBoi

Comment

Finished stripping everything but the carpet. Dash is unbolted and ready to come out. I have help with that tonight. I might be getting a black interior parts car this week and I have a JDM SiR cluster on back order now. I need a handbrake, I forgot.

I'm not saying anything but I think I can tell who has owned this car before

Dude if that were my car i'd be either steam cleaning literally everything.. The dash and all. I wouldn't bother with any carpets/fabrics. I'd just straight up replace them. I don't think carpet itself is too expensive? I haven't really checked

Just checked, and yeah it's not too bad. Plus you can get some of that JDM
                              1992-1995 Honda Civic carpet Heat and Pressure Molded to the original floor pan, made with Top Quality auto carpet materials. Carpet fits Honda Civic Hatchback Complete Kit just like OEM when installed.

I may replace the carpet in my charger.. it's a little torn up etc.
                              Last edited by cosmo135; 03-30-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo135 View Post
                                Dude if that were my car i'd be either steam cleaning literally everything.. The dash and all. I wouldn't bother with any carpets/fabrics. I'd just straight up replace them. I don't think carpet itself is too expensive? I haven't really checked

Just checked, and yeah it's not too bad. Plus you can get some of that JDM
                                1992-1995 Honda Civic carpet Heat and Pressure Molded to the original floor pan, made with Top Quality auto carpet materials. Carpet fits Honda Civic Hatchback Complete Kit just like OEM when installed.

I may replace the carpet in my charger.. it's a little torn up etc.
                                Ordering JDM-able interior pieces tonight. Checking on getting the carpet installed tomorrow. Dash is going tonight. Thanks for the link.
                                My db7 Daily Whip Build
                                @PennyBoi

Comment

Working...
                                X