2004 Celica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Celica

The time has come to sell my 2004 Toyota Celica. Now for a little history on it

I bought this car 100% stock with about 50,000 miles on it about four years ago. It came with an authentic TRD body kit which is mostly still on the car today (front bumper and rear spoiler were removed but will be included in the sale). Since then I have put about 55,000 miles on it and spent a whole lot of time and money turning it into what you see today. It is the GT submodel with the 5 speed manual transmission. Over the past 4+ years of ownership the car has been part of the StanceWars Top 100 2 years in a row now and could easily go again this year and turns heads at every show or meet it goes to. This is one of the lowest static Celicas which is a product of the custom set of BC racing coilovers that sit under the car. There are only a handful of Celicas that are close to being as low and this clean in the states. This car was my daily driver for about the first 3.5 years of ownership but it then was only driven on occasion after buying a new daily to replace this car and it has now sat and only occasionally been driven, hence the reason I am parting with it. This is a great car to daily since it gets about 33mpg.

Even if you aren't into fitment this would make a great autocross car after lifting it up a bit.

Modifications
    TRD Sport Exhaust
    Custom BC Racing BR Type Coilovers with Hyperco springs
    OEM Toyota Dark amber JDM Sidemarkers
    Kics Leggdura Lug Nuts
    Custom retrofitted yellow projector OEM fog lights
    Suede headliner
    Varrstoen ES2 17x9 Wheels in 205/40 Falken 912s
    OEM 2003+ Facelift Front bumper
    Spoiler delete
    Poly suspension bushings
    And a bunch of other smaller things

Price for the car is $10,250 which is a steal considering everything that has been done to it. The front lip in the pictures will not be included. If you are interested or have any other questions feel free to email or text me. Sorry but I am not looking for trades. I am not very active on here so please email me at xtrabigkahuna@gmail.com if you are interested in the car. You can pm me but I can't promise I will see it.
Working...
X